the halloween candy..

Options
I swear its yelling my name.. even though I stuffed it in the closet.

How is everyone else coping? :laugh:

Replies

• genma1987
    genma1987 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I put all of mine out in my garage in a cooler behind the lawnmower and the snow blower, and it's raining outside right now (detatched garage) and if it weren't way the heck out there, I probably would be very tempted to eat some! 2 more days, and I can get rid of it all~
  • lildebbie
    lildebbie Posts: 2,068 Member
    Options
    I hear ya...there are a few bags sitting in the pantry, i have done good , they are staying in there till the trick or treaters come, then my girls candy ...uggggg.....

The 8 cupcakes that they got at their halloween party are sitting there...everytime i see them and I want one...i think do i want a cupcake or to loose weight more...Today i wanted one, instead i worked out for 20 minutes...
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    I haven't opened the bags yet. :laugh: They are sitting in a grocery bag in the corner of my kitchen, but I refuse to open them up until Saturday night! After that, all bets are off. :tongue:
  • annhjk
    annhjk Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    I bought it long enough ago that I barely remembered where I hid it (from the rest of the family). I'm usually ok if it's not opened or if I don't start eating it. Once I start something, I have a hard time stopping. I'm much better off if I don't even get a taste of it in my mouth.
  • TKelly06
    TKelly06 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I dont have to buy any because I live in an apartment at the moment. I have it easy, good luck to everyone else hehe.
  • marissa4354
    Options
    I'm not coping. I'm stuffing my face. hahaha
  • lisam829
    lisam829 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    its in a bag in the very back of my closet. hiding.
  • calabrdm
    calabrdm Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    I bought dark Chocolate promises for Dove. I have two a night at this time of year. It keeps me from binging.
  • CarmenSantiago
    CarmenSantiago Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    My son says our house will be egged because I bought bite size rice krispie treats, bite size chocolate chip granola bars, fruit snacks, and small bags of pretzels. Hey they'll need something salty after all those sweets. LOL

I actually picked up this humongo bag of mixed candy (good ones, the ones I love) at the store today. It was on sale after all. Down from 11.99 to 7.99. Whatever! I was just trying to play tricks on myself, so I had my son run to put it back.

I was so proud of myself. Good for all of you that put the candy out of sight, out of mind, or out of reach. And for those that haven't, tomorrow is another day...oh well okay Sunday is another day. :smokin:
  • raemundo
    raemundo Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    no big deal. i had a few dark chocolate hershey kisses last night, tonight i had a fun sized 3 musketeer bar and twix bar. i exercised, i had the calories to eat, why not! i'm not going crazy.
  • Learning2LoveMe
    Learning2LoveMe Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    I hear ya...there are a few bags sitting in the pantry, i have done good , they are staying in there till the trick or treaters come, then my girls candy ...uggggg.....

The 8 cupcakes that they got at their halloween party are sitting there...everytime i see them and I want one...i think do i want a cupcake or to loose weight more...Today i wanted one, instead i worked out for 20 minutes...

Can you bottle your willpower and send me some? :laugh: :laugh:

I've been good so far, and tomorrow I'll be gone so I won't be tempted to munch while waiting for the kids to come. I told my fiance it better be all gone by the end of the night. :laugh: I hope he listens!