looking for friends for motivation and to share stories

Options
kssnyd65
kssnyd65 Posts: 23 Member
I am a 47 year old wife and mother of 2 grown boys. I live in a small town (country girl - 4 wheelin, motorcycle, snowmobile riding, social person), looking for friends to help keep me motivate and to help motivate and to share stories of this daily struggle to stay on track. I have fought this battle for many years, constantly wishing I could stay on track so I can feel healthy and no longer deal with the complex of being the "chubby" one in the group :) If you are batteling the same struggle and want to share lets do this together!

Replies

• hondagirl26
    Options
    Hi, I am 46 and mother of 1 daughter who is getting married in August. I started this journey with her in oder to lose weight before the wedding and find that I am quite enjoying it. Sent a friend request.
  • hopetobefit
    hopetobefit Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am a 57 year old grandmother of 5. My goal is to be healthier and lower my cardiovascular risk. I have started many "diets" in the past, yes I know it is a life style change. However, I do well for several weeks, but when I don't see the scales move down, I tend to get discouraged, and then all bets are off. I hope that I have started a new chapter in my life long stuggle with weight issues. I gained a lot of weight with both pregnancies, and I am still trying to lose the baby weight, never mind that my youngest child is 34!
    Please help me stay on track longer than a couple of weeks.
  • kssnyd65
    kssnyd65 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I think this is a great place to stay on track. I have been fighting the same battle over and over again for years also. I hope to make small changes everyday and keep tracking on MFP. Stick with it, we deserve it :smile:
  • toxicpanda2011
    Options
    Hello! I'm having some of the same struggle your having! I'm 24 and been married about a year now. Feel free to add me! I love meeting new people and need a lot of help and motivation as well! Good luck with everything!
  • suzanne_oh
    suzanne_oh Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I can totally relate, I sent you a friend request!