Bye Bye Baby fat!

Options
Hello everyone. I am nearly 31, had my last child 7 weeks ago and I am ready to lose weight. I need to make my new diet a lifestyle. I currently need to lose about 40 lbs to reach my goal. I am ready to see if I can do it. I would really like to have it off by next summer. If there are any other new mothers out there, or really just any motivators, lets cheer each other on!

Replies

• bagaydina
    Options
    Hey, I am with you!! I am trying very hard to lose that baby fat
  • jaminsmonster
    Options
    Welcome! I have a 10 month old daughter :love: This works, i've been using MFP for about 5 weeks. Walking & drinking water help alot

YOU CAN DO IT :smile:
  • nursewhy
    Options
    My daughter is 10 months also, and I've been using her (and breastfeeding) as an excuse for staying the weight I am! I can't use her as an excuse forever, so I'm starting to work on it. I have about 24 pounds to lose to get to the weight I was before I had her, and another 10-15 pounds to get to the weight I was before I had my first daughter. I want to get there and enjoy being that size before we have more children! :wink:
  • ladysatin
    ladysatin Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I have a 7wk old and a 18month old. I never lost the baby fat from the first one. I have 60lbs left to lose now.
  • ebrumley
    Options
    I have a two and a five year old....my best piece of advice is to NEVER compare yourself to anyone else! Just because something worked for someone else, does not mean it is the best for you! Believe in yourself and always remember that it is a process.....not a project! Go Momma Go! BTW...lost 15 pounds, working on another 25. We'll get there!
  • cnutbrown
    cnutbrown Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I gained 60lbs with my twins! :blushing: lost a few then gained 15 more with my daughter who is now 8months. I have tried everything...until now nothing has worked. I am a MFP addict and it works!

Good luck and all the best!!
    :drinker: