Nutella

Options
Hi!

Can I get your opinion on nutella? Do you think its a healthier option before eating chocolate?

Replies

• SammyKatt
    SammyKatt Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    For me - no. I can stop eating a bar of chocolate after a couple pieces. With nutella - I will eat the WHOLE jar in less than 2 days. Nutella is no longer aloud in my house since I am unable to stop eating it.
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    Nutella is delicious - but I don't think anyone will ever convince me that it's healthy in any way.

If you like it better than chocolate (and can stop yourself eating the whole jar!) go for it.
    If you prefer chocolate, then have a little bit of that.

I think both of them are a treat, so are fine in moderation.

edited to add: Looking at the numbers in the article above, you'd almost be better off spreading the same quantity of chocolatefrosting on toast, except of course for the transfats. The frosting has less calories and (marginally) less sugar. Amazing!
  • kmuree
    kmuree Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Ugh. Nutella is an incredible, amazing delight but it is not allowed in my house. :sad: I tried recently and downed the whole jar in less than a day. Absolutely no.
  • bellaboo07
    bellaboo07 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Nutella is very dangerous in my house! Must stop convincing myself putting it on strawberrys is healthy!