Looking for motivational friends , new to MFP !!

Options
I am a female in my 30's based in UK looking to lose at least 40lbs !
Looking for support and motivating friends . Currently have no level of fitness either, so unsure where to start . Advice on that too would be appreciated .
Hope to get some requests soon !!! ; )

Replies

• DeeVanderbles
    DeeVanderbles Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    I'm new, too. Started about a week ago. Before I joined this site I didn't really have a level of fitness so I'm kind of starting from scratch even though I've tried exercising in October and again in January but didn't stick with it.

To start, think of this as a lifestyle change, not a diet. Find an exercise program that you enjoy. If you don't enjoy it, you won't stick with it. A lot of girls on here do Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred. I do Turbo Jam's Maximum Results (it's kickboxing), and my fiance and I just started a Couch to 5k program yesterday.

Best of luck! Feel free to add me.
  • DeeVanderbles
    DeeVanderbles Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    Stupid computer. Only meant to post that once.
  • asiedu82
    asiedu82 Posts: 22
    Options
    Hi
    I am fairly new too and want to loose about the same amount as you! Welcome to MFP. The people on here have been great to me! Hope we can be motivational friends :)
  • Kessi77
    Kessi77 Posts: 9
    Options
    Hi,
    I'm new here, too. I want to loose about 15-20 kg. I'm from Germany, female and in my 30's, too.

Perhaps we can motivate each other :-)
  • LTGPSA
    LTGPSA Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    Hello new people and welcome. I've been here since last August. Feel free to add me and all the best to you on your respective journeys. :flowerforyou:
  • Iansmommy123011
    Iansmommy123011 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like :)
  • Tashia_HH
    Tashia_HH Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Welcome, Newbies! Feel free to add me. Good luck on your goals.
  • primrosehill
    primrosehill Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm in my 30s and in the UK, looking to lose 23lbs. Like you I really need help on the exercise front - I have a lot of problems with my lower back and have been advised not to run or row. Looking to walk more and cycle but the bad weather and very limited time is putting my best laid plans to sleep at the moment. I will send you a request.

Best wishes