Looking for friends - UK

Options
Looking for friends in the UK so i can see your diary and recognise the food. Need inspiration and motivation.

I'm 25 and aiming to loose a stone to get to my goal weight.

Please add me :)

Replies

• Steph7x
    Steph7x Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Im 20 from the UK got about 10-14lbs to lose, my diary is always open if you want to add me :)
  • FruityTetris
    FruityTetris Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm 19 and need to lose about 50lbs (to start with)!
    I post daily and my diart is open :) Add me!
  • fatfox13
    fatfox13 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone :) Im 24 from England aiming to lose 3 stone! Im looking for motivational tips and healthy meal ideas! Free free to add me! Good luck everyone xo
  • Kara_xxx
    Kara_xxx Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    It's only my first week but my diary is open to friends. Anyone is welcome to add. :flowerforyou:
  • MonkeyBars
    MonkeyBars Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm trying to maintain my weight, so I can give any tips n tricks you want. Also I can either be chillax'd or shouty to urge you on, just push the required button LOL

:)
  • chowells78
    chowells78 Posts: 17
    Options
    I'm from wales feel free to add me. I haven't been using the diary so maybe having a few uk friends who do will help me get started then we can help each other by shareing are diaries:-)
  • leannerob1984
    leannerob1984 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi, im from UK and trying to lose 20lbs - 6lbs lost so far! x
  • yuliyax
    yuliyax Posts: 288
    Options
    19 from Wales :) I've got a lot to lose but I've already quater way through :)
  • couldbeme
    couldbeme Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    hi im 46 , i need to lose roughly 2 stone u can add me x:bigsmile:
  • bella7966
    bella7966 Posts: 49
    Options
    Hi i am 37 from east yorkshire and been on here since april. I have already lost 21lb just another 79 to go. feel free to add anyone x
  • freeli
    freeli Posts: 43
    Options
    32 in Scotland, trying to lose about 10 lbs, feel free to add me :)
  • jenr92
    jenr92 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm 19- from Edinburgh/Newcastle, got 10ish pounds to shed over the summer :smile:
  • iHeartMe22
    Options
    Hello! Im 22 from Broxbourne,Hertfordshire. I have about 30 pounds to loose and iv only just started (...again). :) x