BORED

Options
elrickis1337
elrickis1337 Posts: 117 Member
im super bored and dont want to actually work for the next 9 hours (but if my boss is looking over my shoulder please pay me for the next 9 hours im here) so you guys should do something to distract me :) im easily distracted so it wont be too difficult :)

Replies

• brightpebbles89
    brightpebbles89 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    i am at work trying to do nothing for the last 2hrs of my night shift :p do you like gum? ;P
  • sho3girl
    sho3girl Posts: 10,799 Member
    Options
    Im supposed to be working too.... did you have a good weekend?
  • DalexD
    DalexD Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    I'm on my lunch, but I'm totally having one of those days.
  • sel254
    sel254 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    I just got caught by my boss doing squats. He has no choice but to pay me thankfully. Ha!
  • elrickis1337
    Options
    im the boss around here unless the big boss (owner) is so i dont worry too much

yes i like gum my fav is still juicy fruit what about you

weekend was good finally got some time off on sunday to spend with my little guy and wife
  • brightpebbles89
    brightpebbles89 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    haha go you for doing squats at work :P
  • setaylor86080
    setaylor86080 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I would have loved to see your bosses face. Although, I guess it does depend on where you work. I work as a warehouse selector and walk for 10 hours out of the day. So squats and stretching and whatever else you can think of is pretty normal.

Glad you got to spend time with you family. How old is your son?
  • elrickis1337
    Options
    hes 9 months almost 10 and just started running lol

i might have to check out the night shift threads me being here at 7i guess hits the tail end of night shift :)
  • sho3girl
    Options
    I used to work with a Systems Engineer that used to SKIP when installing new servers on site
  • elrickis1337
    Options
    well ive been known to skip but usally as a joke or for fun for a minute or two but he would the whole time???? thats someone whos really in a good mood :)
  • setaylor86080
    Options
    LOL love that idea. maybe I should start skipping at work
  • sho3girl
    Options
    He used a rope .... but i kinda like the thought of skipping like when your a kid, the though of running makes me wanna cry!
  • elrickis1337
    Options
    he would skip rope thats even better :)
  • setaylor86080
    Options
    Ha ha ha ok well bring a rope to work might not work for me. I work with a bunch of dirty minded people and I would rather not hear the comments that would follow
  • elrickis1337
    Options
    maybe i dont have as dirty of a mind as the guys you work witth but i can only think of one dirty comment about the rope and its not even that good lol
  • sel254
    sel254 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Well, in my defense, I'm in the process of quitting smoking so I thought I'd replace my ciggie cravings with strength moves. I. e. when I get a craving I'll do 10 press ups against the desk. Next craving I'll do tricep dips on my chair etc. He just walked in at the wrong time and has avoided me ever since so double mission accomplished! Now I'm going to read the rest of this thread because I just spotted the words "dirty" and "rope"...just my way of thinking maybe!?!? ;)
  • sho3girl
    Options
    Ha ha ha ok well bring a rope to work might not work for me. I work with a bunch of dirty minded people and I would rather not hear the comments that would follow

Yeah I work in an office full of guys so I CAN imagine :)
  • zymmomo
    zymmomo Posts: 7
    Options
    i have tons of time, if you want, we can chat on MSN.
  • elrickis1337
    Options
    new day same problem :)