Small Victory--I'm overweight!

Options
I had a small victory yesterday that made me feel good. I'm now overweight! I crossed the line from being obese to simply overweight. Now I just have to maintain and keep moving down. Before you know it I'll be somewhere in that "ideal weight" range.:happy:

Replies

• katharos3
    katharos3 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! :drinker:
  • AlphamaleBAMF
    Options
    Nice. Hoping to be there myself within a few months.
  • pinksparkle5
    Options
    Thats a big achievement, I would be over the moon with that :) x
  • RAF_Guy
    RAF_Guy Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    That is brilliant mate, I actually have that down as my first goal, only 3kgs to go!

Well done
  • samf36
    samf36 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Great !! I have .04 of a pound to be there myself so I know how exciting it is.
  • mphlab
    mphlab Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Way to go! My next goal is 199 (2 pounds to go!) and the one after that is overweight or 179. Maybe by Halloween!
  • rlmadrid
    rlmadrid Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    That's more than a "small victory". Congratulations and keep up the awesome work. Not long now before you reach your goals. :)
  • BringingSherriBack
    BringingSherriBack Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Terrific victory! I can't wait to get there myself! Congrats!
  • joeynigro1
    joeynigro1 Posts: 28
    Options
    This happened to me recently and I was so so excited! Next we'll be at a healthy weight! :) I never thought I'd be so excited to be overweight!
  • Raemama
    Raemama Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! That is a great milestone.
  • HelenDootson
    HelenDootson Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    WTG - That is an amazing acheivement
  • mkvilmin
    mkvilmin Posts: 46
    Options
    You rock!!!!! I am looking forward to taking that step down from obese to overweight. Congrats keep up the journey.
  • sazzyp1973
    sazzyp1973 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    great job, thanks for sharing! You are doing brilliantly, keep going!!!
  • Tristis
    Tristis Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! :drinker:
  • AlabasterJar68
    Options
    Congratulations!:happy:
  • AshleyBananas
    Options
    Hehe...witty!! and great!! Congratulations =)
  • pwittek10
    pwittek10 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    YEA!
    I know how you feel!
  • krisiepoo
    krisiepoo Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    I had a small victory yesterday that made me feel good. I'm now overweight! I crossed the line from being obese to simply overweight. Now I just have to maintain and keep moving down. Before you know it I'll be somewhere in that "ideal weight" range.:happy:

I set a series of small goals (5%, 10%, obese to overweight), and that is one of them! Congrats!!
  • vico1612
    vico1612 Posts: 18
    Options
    Great job ! Keep up the good work :happy:
  • kendrafallon
    kendrafallon Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options

@mickatoad That's one fantastic achievement!! Well done!! :bigsmile: :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!