Sports Bras for large chested women

Options
So I'd love to start C25K but need an amazing sports bra. I am SUPER self conscious of my chest and at a 42DDD, the normal sports bras aren't gonna work. Wearing 2 of them doesn't work either :sad: So where do you buy yours? For me, price doesn't matter. I NEED something that is going to last and give me the support I need. Thanks everyone :smile:

Replies

• Minnie92x
    Minnie92x Posts: 107
    Options
    I'm from the UK and use Shock Absorbers sport bra's they are amazing! I've just had implants so exercising with massive boobs all of a sudden was a massive change. But these really keep them in place :D
  • sozzell
    sozzell Posts: 166
    Options
    Have to second the Shock Absorbers. In particular, try and get hold of the B5044 - designed for running, therefor giving maximum support.

If you're in the UK too, pop down to your local TK Maxx - sometimes they sell these in there, a damn sight cheaper than RRP too. Think mine was about £7.99 which is about £25 less than the RRP!

Good luck :-)
  • tradkins12
    tradkins12 Posts: 20
    Options
    Have to second the Shock Absorbers. In particular, try and get hold of the B5044 - designed for running, therefor giving maximum support.

If you're in the UK too, pop down to your local TK Maxx - sometimes they sell these in there, a damn sight cheaper than RRP too. Think mine was about £7.99 which is about £25 less than the RRP!

Good luck :-)

Thanks for the advice :) I am actually located in the USA so I'll have to do some research online and see if I can't find them for a decent price.
  • pamelak5
    pamelak5 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Moving Comfort bras are GREAT for large chested women. I am about your size. I like the Fiona and Maya bras.

For running long distances, this is my favorite:

http://www.movingcomfort.com/Maia/350011,default,pd.html

I have also heard that Enell makes good ones but I haven't tried them myself.
  • soygurl
    soygurl Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I've heard really good things about Enell too, but still haven't gotten one.
  • jlcl119
    jlcl119 Posts: 51
    Options
    I'm a 32DD/DDD and I wear the Moving Comfort Maia. It eliminates the majority of the bounce (honestly, we're large, no bra will get rid of all of it). I can run comfortably.
    I've also heard really good things about the Shock Absorbers. I'll probably try one soon since I need to replace a few of my running bras. You can get both the Shock Absorbers and the Moving Comfort bras for a reasonable price on Amazon.
  • stinasol
    stinasol Posts: 2
    Options
    I'm a 32HH and I always get Freya as my brand. They have sturdy seams and really hold you in place as if you had ducktaped it all down!
  • Dinkysmum
    Dinkysmum Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I buy from a company called Bravissimo (they're based in the UK, but ship worldwide) - I have this one http://www.bravissimo.com/products/lingerie/sports-bras/impact-free-sports/grey-marl/ro10gm/?show=16&sort=1&level=1
    its really comfortable and does help to stop the dreaded bounce!!