Looking for a quality juicer

Options
OLFATUG
OLFATUG Posts: 393 Member
Does anyone have any suggestions? I'm looking for something I can toss whole fruits and veggies in (apples, bananas, spinach), as well as ice. I saw something on an infomercial the other day that looked like it might be a good idea, but I didn't have time to watch the whole thing or catch the name.

Replies

• mtraver88
    mtraver88 Posts: 78
    Options
    I make my own juice every day for my kids. I have a this one... http://www.cuisinartwebstore.com/detail/CUI+CJE-1000
    It's a pain to clean but not difficult to take apart and put back together. It's awesome! Hope it helps! :)
  • shana_phoenix83
    shana_phoenix83 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    It's expensive, but BlendTec is absolutely, hands-down, the way to go. Research it and read the reviews. They are amazing!
  • Symphony2
    Symphony2 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    A good juicer is expensive but don't worry too much about the 'big names' (I went through two Phillips and they were supposed to be 'fab' and they both broke)! Do the research and look at prices (on ebay too) and simply make sure that (a) you can juice whole fruits in them and (b) the revs are AT LEAST 1000. That's the most important. Anything less powerful and you have to start cutting up fruit or it'll keep getting clogged up.

Hope it helps. Happy juicing! x