OxyElite Pro- have you used?

Has anyone every used This product to help burn the fat? I stopped loosing weight which ruined my drive which ruined my habits which hasnt helped anything...So My husband brought this home for me to try. Looking to see if anyone has had good or bad experience with this. Please let me know. I dont like to use anything that is going to hurt my body more than help.

Replies

• Never used it, but in my experience using supplements to lose weight will work in the short term but not keep the weight off. The trick to losing weight is a lifestyle change that includes working out and eating healthy.
  • stfuriada
    stfuriada Posts: 445 Member
    The FDA just banned it last month for having DMAA.

I suggest you not use it.
  • joec63
    joec63 Posts: 56 Member
    Save your money and do it the old fashioned way! Just sayin.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,908 Member
    Pills are temporary weight loss. And it could lead to using them as your crutch. Put it this way, if your kid needed to lose weight, would you put them on pills to do it or have them learn how to do it correctly?

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • AlyRoseNYC
    AlyRoseNYC Posts: 1,075 Member
    Tried them a while back and hated them. Not worth it IMO.
  • Sphilips1909
    Sphilips1909 Posts: 30 Member
    Yes I work out all the time and usually eat healthy. Fell off the band wagon this week though. I dont want to rely on any pill, however bein in the AF i have to have my waist a certain measurement and it is the hardest weight for me to loose. Just thought trying something that might "assist" is what i was looking for. Thanks for the input.
  • bltrexler
    bltrexler Posts: 180 Member
    Horrible, shaky, headache, couldn't focus.
    I threw them away!
  • contingencyplan
    contingencyplan Posts: 3,639 Member
    I used it for a while and felt absolutely nothing. I am not very responsive to stimulants and from what I can see on the ingredients list that's all it (and most fat burner pills) is: an overglorified caffeine pill that has a few other stimulants thrown in for extra kick.