Newbie Starting out again and needs motivational support.

Options
Hi, I am on a journey yet again.. I have been yo-yo ing with my weight for a couple of years now. I lost alot of weight 4 years ago when my husband had heart problems and had to start exercising and eating right. I was determined to make him healthy. In that process though I started having problems with my health and had to cut back on my determination. That combined with the medicine they put me on I gained back all my weight and then some :/. Im off meds now and can get back to shedding this extra weight and get healthy again. Its hard to have that motivation. I am looking for motivation/support buddies that can help me on this journey and I can help on theirs..
Thanks Cassie

Replies

• MtnKat
    MtnKat Posts: 714
    Options
    Hi Cassie!

I understand the yo-yo dieting....that seems to be my diet of choice lol

The thing is though is that I'm learning something new each time I start over....so it's much better than doing nothing at all. You did it once before so you know you can do it again....and that is a great thing!

Good luck on your journey!!
  • spicypepper
    spicypepper Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! The hardest thing is getting back in the game again. I just had my 5th child a little over 2 weeks ago and I'm now back in the swing of things and looking forward to meeting my goal, FINALLY! I was on track this time last year and that's when I fell pregnant. ;)

Best of luck to you and feel free to add me!

Kari
  • MikeRuth5652
    Options
    Set yourself goals on MFP here and work to attain them. Having MFP really helps you track what your doing and meeting the goals. Start out easy, don't make it to high for a little while. Once you see the change raise your goal.

Mike R
  • FitGrandma61
    Options
    Hi Cassie! I would love to help support and motivate you!
  • jennifermcshane
    Options
    Good luck to you!! Feel free to add me and we can keep each other motivated. :smile:
  • sandy0723
    sandy0723 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Yo Yo Dieting....I have the same problem. I think it's similar to what Homer Simpson has.

Yo Hotdog, Yo Beer, Yo Pizza.

I'd be happy to be a friend. I've been on this for almost 15 days straight and I'm on a goal.

Have a great day!
  • ShanR77
    ShanR77 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Welcome and Good luck. Fel free to add me for motivation :flowerforyou: