22, UK, 30 lb to loose & using SlimFast 321 to help.

Options
Hello There :)

Im using the SlimFast 321 plan. I know many people dont agree with it but it works for me.
It has structure, i can easily keep track of my calories, the snacks are amazing, I'm NOT starving myself & I get to have dinner with my family or make a yum salad for lunch! Im spending the first week 'shrinking' my stomach & then im introducing exercise.

If you comment or add me - please dont judge. I know the risks and xyz. At the end of the day Tesco is always sold out so i cant be the only one doing this, though i might be one of the few thats open about it.

Id really like some friends - it'd keep me motivated and i'll be able to pick up tips along the way for when I move into my 'maintaining' phase & introducing foods :) x

Replies

• cherrypie556
    cherrypie556 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hiya hun, im doing tesco's own slimfast as cheaper and exactly the same. I tend though to only do it half and half. I have a shake for breakfast and then dependant how I feel I might have a bar for my dinner or a salad and then a proper meal for my tea.
  • mandybobs65
    mandybobs65 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hiya, I started the Slim Fast 123 today. Must admit haven't had 1000 calories and don't feel hungry. I've started it because i've been eating 1200 calories, exercising etc and not lost a lb in 5 weeks! I thought I'd give it a go to kick start my weight loss. Good luck x