starting P90X on Monday - looking for a few new buddies

Options
Hey there,

I have done Insanity and have been a bit slack for a few weeks since, so I am starting P90X on Monday.

Anyone else starting then want to add me as a friend for support? I found it really helpful during Insanity

I'm hoping to get a few more male friends on board, as I have quite a few female friends already.
Not saying I won't add females, but just hoping to get more of a balance in my friends.

Thanks

Replies

• KNarrainen
    KNarrainen Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Maybe Saturday isn't a good day for a post like this.

Anyone out there?
  • SilkyHotspur
    SilkyHotspur Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Maybe Saturday isn't a good day for a post like this.

Anyone out there?

Hey, just let me know...i run P90x non stop..i do 3 weeks...mix in core and something else week 4, then back to weights on week 5...then repeat. I only have time to workout 3 days a week, let me know if you need some help/advice on exercises, etc..
  • Chocoholic72
    Chocoholic72 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I have been doing Power 90... I am not ready for P90X yet. I am losing weight though, so I must be doing something right...

GOOD LUCK to you!
  • angelh0809
    Options
    Im starting week 2 Monday....ill be your.p90x buddy!!
  • eodtech89d
    eodtech89d Posts: 32
    Options
    You can add me, although I am finishing up my last 21 days, I will gladly support a fellow P90xer, plus I plan on starting P90x2 as soon as this round is done so both rounds will cover the time period that you will being doing your 90 days of P90x
  • meowstrom
    meowstrom Posts: 37
    Options
    P90x people, do you know where I can acquire a chin up bar? I don't have one ):

EDIT: nevermind, I will ebay lol
  • jfan175
    jfan175 Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I'm in the second week of phase 3, and I've dropped 19lbs and 4 pants sizes so far. Upon completion, I'm going to start another round after a 2 week break....right when you're in the thick of it.
  • SilkyHotspur
    SilkyHotspur Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    P90x people, do you know where I can acquire a chin up bar? I don't have one ):

EDIT: nevermind, I will ebay lol

Amazon has them for $27, however, you can use resistance bands instead. I've had a "slap tear" in my right shoulder for 2 years now...not bad enough to get surgery, but definitely acts up. I bought a pull up bar, but didn't use it, instead i use bands by bodylastics. Strength has built back into the shoulder now...i do pullups at the gym, as it has more room and my feet don't drag the ground....links to both are below

http://www.amazon.com/Heavy-Duty-Doorway-Chin-up-Pull-up/dp/B0055PFE2Y/ref=sr_1_5?s=exercise-and-fitness&ie=UTF8&qid=1339332026&sr=1-5

http://www.bodylastics.com/
  • dladd103
    dladd103 Posts: 13
    Options
    I started wk 2 today, you can add me. my beachbody user name is the same, add me there too! a great support group to motivate you makes all the difference!!!
  • coachbeav
    coachbeav Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    You can add me as well...never can have to many Beachbody friends! I love to help others :) Let me know if you have any questions.
  • mommyhof3
    mommyhof3 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    I also do P90x. You can add me if you like.
  • Zetto92
    Zetto92 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    U can add me, I'm almost done with round 1 of P90x. :smile:
  • justinhamlin
    Options
    Just started it yesterday - not on the beachbody site but my wife and I are blogging about it over at http://p90couple.wordpress.com (work in progress)