Where to find/buy bras!

Options
2»

Replies

• PLUMSGRL
    PLUMSGRL Posts: 1,134 Member
    Options
    Here's a link to help you figure out your size...measure over a bra your wearing (like in the pictures):

http://www.atlastravel.nazwa.pl/mini/
  • fluffylittlecloud
    Options
    I go to Fashion Bug... they have regular and plus sized clothing, plus they have bras up to DDD...They have super deals ALL the time. sometimes they are buy one get one free, and this week, they were buy two get two....They will even measure you to make sure you get the right sizes too. They have underwire and other types of support. I LOVE them. I too am "busty" and they provide the perfect amount of support and are super comfortable.
  • thefreebiemom
    thefreebiemom Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    From what I understand from what people have said and measurement calculators and stuff I have seen wouldn't a 46H be the sister size to a 44I. Down number up cup, up number down cup.
  • katharos3
    katharos3 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    From what I understand from what people have said and measurement calculators and stuff I have seen wouldn't a 46H be the sister size to a 44I. Down number up cup, up number down cup.

Yes, people say that, but if I'm spending $60+ on a bra, it's going to be my exact size. I wore the wrong size for years, because that's all I could find at department stores. But now that I've found my favorite bras in my actual size, I could never go back to wearing bras that don't fit right.
  • chiquitatwist
    chiquitatwist Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Onehanesplace,com sells Bali and Playtex bras. They also have outlet stores where you can go and get measured and try on the bra before you buy, and they offer their products at a discounted price. I used to work at one of the outlets, and there are MANY different styles and features out there depending on what type of support and comfort options you need.
  • jean1058
    jean1058 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    http://www.enell.com/

Enell are the only bra I wear to work out in, run in, lift weights in. I was a 40DDD and they worked awesome and now I'm down to a 36D and they still work well (obviously it's a new size LOL).

They are ugly really but they work!

For every day wearing Lane Bryant is the place I loved!!

I love my Enell. I have always been "busty" and never liked to run because it hurt. I put my size 3 on and while it isn't going to win any fashion contest (so what), it is the most comfortable secure bra I've ever owned. I paid $55 for mine, but sometimes they run specials on them. Highly recommended.
  • shinisize
    shinisize Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Nordstrom, seriously. They can help you find cute, incredibly odd sized bras, and they know how each brand fits. It's the only place my mom (who is in the 40's band size and very busty) and I (a 32DD) can both find comfortable bras. I fell deeply in love with their bra department when I found out that they actually carry bras with a range cup spacings (the part in the center front between the cups) and finally found a bra put the underwires in the right place with the band small enough to actually hold everything in place.
  • DianneBoo
    DianneBoo Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Here's a link to help you figure out your size...measure over a bra your wearing (like in the pictures):

http://www.atlastravel.nazwa.pl/mini/

I did...same size as where I got fitted! :)