New 17 Day Dieter

Options
Well, today is Day 1 of my 17 Day Diet and I'm excited. I've noticed that most of the activity on the previous 17 day diet groups here are very old. Therefore, I thought I'd start a new group / challenge to hold my self accountable for sharing my eating and exercise information.

If anyone else is looking for buddies, support, etc...here's the link to the group.
http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/6330-17-day-diet-challenge-jun-2012

Replies

• indygal76
    indygal76 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I did the 17 day diet last year. I did it for all 3 cycles. I started at the end of June and finished at the end of August. I lost 22 pounds with it. I still follow some of the rules today in my eating. I have lost a total 26 pounds with my own dieting & exercise. I wish you the best of luck with it! It can be rigid in the beginning, so best of luck to stay on track. The pounds going down every week encouraged me to stick with it!
  • HardyGirl4Ever
    HardyGirl4Ever Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    I have that book, and I started to do the diet last year, but when I started work, I quit cuz the cooking was taking too much out of me. But I'm cooking now and I guess I'll have to get used to it when I go back to work. I'm doing Dr. Gourmet Just Tell Me What To Eat. Wonder if I should switch back...

14877786.png
  • mejustsmaller316
    mejustsmaller316 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Id like to learn more about this diet. What are the rules?
  • shellyhef1
    shellyhef1 Posts: 33
    Options
    I know the 17 DD works!! I just have a hard time sticking with ANY diet plan. I lost 9 pounds during phase 1. I found it hard to meet my calorie goal each day, but it is a great plan. I need to get myself motivated again...
  • theresamcd2
    theresamcd2 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hey.. Would love to join you ! Day 1 for me and waiting for my book!
  • trishDC
    trishDC Posts: 51
    Options
    Thanks for all the great stories on the 17DD. I've heard so many great success stories and hoping I can create my own.

theresamcd2 - Please join our group / challenge. I'm also waiting for my book...but started today after using the food list at the grocery store this AM.