How do celebrities get so stick skinny?

Options
Just always been curious about how celebrities get so super skinny. Is it truly them just sticking to a 1200 calorie diet a day and exercising a little. or are they starving themselves more, like eating under 1000 calories, I thought when you eat too little calories your body goes into starvation mode and makes losing weight harder. what's your take on how celebrities get so stick skinny?

Replies

• ColtyHan
    ColtyHan Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    For most celebrities, looking a certain way is a big part of their job. I f I was able to focus all of the time I spend at work and taking care of my kids and my house on fitness, I could look like them too. They have personal trainers and nutritionists to help them out.
  • mayerel
    mayerel Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    For most celebrities, looking a certain way is a big part of their job. I f I was able to focus all of the time I spend at work and taking care of my kids and my house on fitness, I could look like them too. They have personal trainers and nutritionists to help them out.

This!! 100%!! If I didn't have to go to work (regularly) and had trainers and chefs and nutritionist and stylists at my disposal this whole thing would be a lot easier!
  • kitinboots
    kitinboots Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    Yes imagine how much easier it would be if you could just stick a home gym in your mansion and hire a personal trainer to come to you.
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,401 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Just always been curious about how celebrities get so super skinny. Is it truly them just sticking to a 1200 calorie diet a day and exercising a little. or are they starving themselves more, like eating under 1000 calories, I thought when you eat too little calories your body goes into starvation mode and makes losing weight harder. what's your take on how celebrities get so stick skinny?

They have a full time nutritionist and they workout 3 hours a day. And no, they don't eat 1000 calories, I would actually suspect its much greater.
  • afcgirl
    afcgirl Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    They eat low carb.
  • Chokis
    Chokis Posts: 131
    Options
    A lot of celebrities eat low carb.