30 DS to Ripped in 30

Options
I have been doing the 30DS. I start level 3 in tomorrow! I was wondering if anyone went straight from 30DS to Ripped in 30. If so, was it worth it or should I just reuse the 30DS? :)

Replies

• BamaBreezeNSaltAire
    BamaBreezeNSaltAire Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    Bump as I am wondering the same thing and just started level 3 of 30 DS.
  • deadgirl81
    deadgirl81 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    I'd like to know as well - so bump to find out - I have 4 days left on level 3 - good luck with it :happy:
  • Hollyjd1019
    Hollyjd1019 Posts: 148
    Options
    Bump
  • TaintedVampyre
    TaintedVampyre Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    I'm going to be going from Ripped in 30 to 30 Day Shred, slightly counter-intuitive, but I'm hoping to see results once I get on the next video.
  • Mrshotwing
    Mrshotwing Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    i did 30 Shred last mont and just ended week one of ripped. i LOVE the ripped in 30 dvd!
  • Amber50lbsDown
    Amber50lbsDown Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    I did, Im on day 2 of Ripped in 30 and Im liking it more than 30DS so far, we shall see what happens next week lol
  • jadedbutterfly71
    jadedbutterfly71 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I did, and I am doing it again...I like them both, and they both have different target areas.
  • Chameleone
    Chameleone Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    I went from 30DS to Ripped in 30...
    I was glad I did it in that order. Ripped in 30 does have some similar moves but I found it a little bit more intense.
    I don't think it's a waste because it isn't just a complete repeat of 30 DS.
    I liked Ripped better but when I first did it I was glad I started with 30DS
  • TurtleRunnerNC
    TurtleRunnerNC Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    I did. Now I am doing 30DS again
  • NoAddedSweetener
    Options
    I went from 30DS to Ripped in 30 as well - ripped in 30 is entirely the next level of torture! Even week one had me sweating it more than week 3 of 30ds. LOVE it! :)
  • clwam
    clwam Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Ripped in 30 is def. worth it! I also started with 30 DS and am a week into Ripped. Both are great workouts but I think Ripped is a bit more challenging. Good luck!
  • gingerveg
    gingerveg Posts: 748 Member
    Options
    That was my plan but I finished 30DS about 2 weeks ago and all of my dvds hadn't arrived (I loved 30DS so much I bought Ripped in 30, No More Trouble Zones, and Burn Fat Boost Metabolism before I was finished with the shred). So I changed my plan. Now I am doing Burn Fat Boost Metabolism + No More Trouble Zones rotating them 6x a week. I am definitely seeing results! It is likely some of my results are from 30DS and they are just showing up now, but this workout I'm doing now is HARD and it is really sweaty work (I don't generally sweat much in my zone either)! Anyway my Ripped in 30 arrived and now I just plan to do it after 30 days of the BFBM/NMTZ hybrid that I'm doing now. I might roll in my P90x Ab Ripper X at some point but for now I'm good. Yeah for Jillian she's hard!!!

ETA: Oh and for anyone with bad knees I'm 39 and have bad knees (from a lifetime of running) so I was nervous about these workouts (some reviewers said it was killer on the knees). Occasionally I modify the lunges but I was able to do most of these workouts with no problem. I really think this is just about good form: no knees over ankles and stick your butt out!

ETAII: If anyone is considering 30DS don't hesitate (seriously not even for a minute buy it now, or you can watch it for free on youtube) it is a bargain at like $9 on Amazon and the workout is only 20 minutes (a killer 20 minutes but there is no excuse not to do 20 minutes)! I did 2 rounds of P90x and think JM's workouts are far better. I'm glad I did P90x it was good and really kick-started me to work out more, but it just wasn't enough of a cardio/calorie burn for me to lose any weight.
  • Stacey_c123
    Stacey_c123 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • stefizzle9109
    Options
    I did P90X for a while too, Ive see wayyyy more progress with Jillian Michaels stuff. I was going to order Ripped in 30 tonight and hopefully get it within 10 days!
  • Candicimo
    Candicimo Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I have 6 more days of level 3 of 30DS. I just bought Ripped in 30 tonight and plan on starting it when I finish 30DS. I'm really looking forward to it because I've heard wonderful things about it : ]