Motivate me please..

Options
I need some motivation. I lost my little brother 2 weeks ago today and I'm having a hard time getting re motivated.
Share your before and afters...
I like zombies
Wonder Woman
Cute furry things
And go!

Replies

• kdhallison
    Options
    Cindylou,

I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your brother. I will keep you in my prayers. I believe good motivation would be thinking about how proud your brother would be of you reaching your goal. Be healthy for yourself and for his memory!

God Bless,

kdhallison
  • mcabmd
    mcabmd Posts: 2
    Options
    Sorry to hear that you lost your little brother, death can really take its toll on a person. I think you should look at this situation like this what would your brother want you to do? Would he want you to give up on yourself? Would he want you to live everyday to the fullest, with passion and love? Make him your motivation is there something he always wanted to do but never go the chance? Use that as a goal you will complete his dream for him and in the process you will continue on your path to fittness. It is ok to hurt for the ones you love as long as you do not hurt yourself in the process. I hope this helps you and that you stay on your path to being a healthier you!!! GOOD LUCK and keep up the GOOD WORK!!