I've never ever had....

Replies

• Learning2LoveMe
    Learning2LoveMe Posts: 1,430 Member
    i dunno the idea of sucking meat out of giant bug looking shells just makes me cringe :noway: lol

I know, right? lol Cockroach of the ocean. Mmm.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: My fiance says that! :laugh: He's disgusted by all seafood.. even the smell makes him gag.

I've never had oysters either.

I like coffee on occasion, but none of that flavored crap. Just give me a regular coffee with sugar and creamer lol
  • wonderwiiwoman
    wonderwiiwoman Posts: 25 Member
    I have never had frozen pickle juice pops...but the little darlings love it...have seen fried twinkies and fried oreos but never had them.....:smile::smile:
  • Magenta15
    Magenta15 Posts: 850 Member
    oh yeah i forgot to add things like snails and oysters and mussels to my anti seafood list :noway: never touched those either lol iiiick!
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Never had Chocolate covered Bacon. Saw it at the fair this year. Yuck!!! I love Bacon and Chocolate but together ewwwwwww! :sick:

I've had a chocolate bacon candy bar...it was deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelish! Sounds gross, but it turned out to be great!
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    I have never had frozen pickle juice pops...but the little darlings love it...have seen fried twinkies and fried oreos but never had them.....:smile::smile:

I've never even heard of a frozen pickle juice pop...:sick:

I had a fried twinkie...they fried it and dipped it in chocolate. It was sickening. Good, but sickening.
  • Nikiki
    Nikiki Posts: 993
    I've had corndogs, and LOVE them with ketchup. I've never had Lobster, and I've never had Rocky Mountain Oysters. Bet that's one most of you haven't had....and Shouldn't. Gross. maybe sometime I'll try lobster - in soup or something, so I don't have to see it as a bug. ew.

:noway: rocky mountain oysters??? :noway:
  • Nikiki

UGH! frozen pickle juice pops?????? :noway: my neices both teethed on those little bumpy pickles... I am SO not a fan, the smell, the taste, yuck! what a waste of a perfectly good cucumber...
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Beets..and I don't intend to. :sick:
  • czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715
    I've had corndogs, and LOVE them with ketchup. I've never had Lobster, and I've never had Rocky Mountain Oysters. Bet that's one most of you haven't had....and Shouldn't. Gross. maybe sometime I'll try lobster - in soup or something, so I don't have to see it as a bug. ew.

Sheep testicles or cattle after castration time on the ranch
  • czewwhat

shannon, they have great antioxidants! be healthy give em a try
  • Nikiki

Sheep testicles or cattle after castration time on the ranch

yeah I saw them on the food network once, one of those diner roadtrip shows... *shudder* thats just nasty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • czewwhat
    you must be a city girl! lol
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member

If I wanted to be healthy, I'd find a health site to post on. :wink: :laugh:
  • czewwhat

If I wanted to be healthy, I'd find a health site to post on. :wink: :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Magenta15
    Magenta15 Posts: 850 Member
    pickled beets are yummy :)
  • Nikiki

dont judge! I have been to the country... i just prefer civilization to the barbaric practices of the country-folk...
  • Nikiki
    pickled beets are yummy :)

*shudder* I dislike beets & and pickles... combining them is just horrific!
  • czewwhat

dont judge! I have been to the country... i just prefer civilization to the barbaric practices of the country-folk...

Oh, the country folk who grow and raise your store bought food? I think we are the civilized ones. Towering apartment buildings full of cockroaches and noisy rude neighbors all hours of the night don't sound civilized to me.

signed, Barbarian and proud to feed the world
  • magichatter06
    magichatter06 Posts: 3,593 Member

Wow...you just said "don't judge" when you just judged yourself on "country folk".... pretty low if you ask me....
  • Nikiki
    Oh, the country folk who grow and raise your store bought food? I think we are the civilized ones. Towering apartment buildings full of cockroaches and noisy rude neighbors all hours of the night don't sound civilized to me.

signed, Barbarian and proud to feed the world
    Wow...you just said "don't judge" when you just judged yourself on "country folk".... pretty low if you ask me....

Hey now don't be so touchy, I meant it as a joke, seriously we were talking about eating bull testicles... thats pretty gross! Honestly while I grew up just outside the big city but spent my summers split between split between my grandparents South Carolina building houses for Habitat for Humanity with side trips spent working my cousin's dairy farm in Kentucky, I'm not some snobish city girl, oh and until the snows come and the farmers close up their stands my food isn't store bought, I buy my produce directly from the farmers growing it, and my eggs & beef are bought year round direct from the farmer who raised them.