NEW RECIPES FOR PICKY EATER?

Options
I AM A VERY PICKY EATER. THE MAIN THING I EAT ALL THE TIME IS CHICKEN. IM STARTING TO GET A LITTLE BURNT OUT ON IT. I'M WONDERING IF ANYONE HAS ANY RECIPES THAT WOULD WORK FOR PICKY EATERS. I WANT TO START COOKING HEALTHY FOR MY FAMILY ALSO. IM THE ONLY ONE TRYING TO LOSE WEIGHT RIGHT NOW BUT I WANT A MORE HEALTHY LIFESTYLE SO WHEN THEY GET OLDER THEY DON'T HAVE TO GO THROUGH WHAT IM GOING THROUGH NOW. SO IF ANYONE HAS SOME PLEASE SHARE AND THANKS! I WOULD LIKE TO TRY TO STICK UNDER 15G OF FAT PER SERVING. IM ON A WEIGHT LOSS PILL FDA APPROVED AND ITS HELPING ALOT BUT I CANT GO OVER THE 15G OF FAT.

Replies

• MissVitaVonCherry
    MissVitaVonCherry Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: Buy the cookbook "Deceptivly delicious" most of it is good for you with hidden food in it, that you would never notice:)
    My kids fav is the "Pink pancakes" mad out of beets:) allpes and wheat pancake mix
  • JESS2B115
    Options
    THANKS. I THINK I HAVE RUBBED OFF ON MY KIDS. THEY ARE STILL LITTLE BUT WHEN I DONT EAT STUFF THEY THINK THEY DONT HAVE TO TRY IT BECAUSE MOMMY DOESNT. MY 1 YEAR OLD WILL EAT ANYTHING THOUGH LOL. HES MY LITTLE CHUBBERS BUT HE EATS THE HEALTHIEST OF ALL OF US. HE HAS LEGS YOU WOULDNT BELIEVE.
  • RobinRayn
    RobinRayn Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    My sister is a health nut, so thin, just the way I want to be and she has 2 kids that she keeps very tight watch on when it comes to healthy foods. I think the best thing is to have light snacks for them to eat, instead of chips and soda have fruits, cheeses, juices, yogurts and flavored waters. The snack foods alone will help significantly with weight, plus its best to have a one soda limit a day if that, and don't allow free range of the fridge may also be a good tip too, make them ask if they can have a snack and what exactly they want, make them get your approval. I also think kids should also spend atleast half an hour outside, either on bikes to the park, running through the sprinklers, tag, football are all great activities. I hope these tips help. :happy:
  • JESS2B115
    Options
    THANKS FOR THE TIPS. I DO NOT LET ME CHILDREN HAVE SOFT DRINKS UNLESS IT SA DRINK HERE AND THERE. I HAVE A BIG RED EVERY ONCE IN A WHILE WATER CAN GET SO BORING ALL THE TIME. I HOPE I CAN RAISE THEM TO EAT GOOD.