Good progress?

Options
autumnpennell
autumnpennell Posts: 196 Member
So I've logged into myfitnesspal 21 days in a row now, and I've lost a total of 4.6. Is 4.6 pounds in 3 weeks good progress? I started at 138 and now I'm at 133.

Replies

• spaingirl2011
    spaingirl2011 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    That's awesome progress! A healthy rate of weight loss is .5-2lbs a week and it sounds like you're right on target! WAY TO GO! Keep up the good work!
  • jones137
    jones137 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    So I've logged into myfitnesspal 21 days in a row now, and I've lost a total of 4.6. Is 4.6 pounds in 3 weeks good progress? I started at 138 and now I'm at 133.

That's awesome progress especially at your weight. Heck, that's 3.5% of your body weight. I'd say you're almost losing a little too much too fast. I'd shoot for a 0.5-1.0lb per week.
  • kgprice11
    kgprice11 Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    Dang you are skinny enough anyways we do not want you wasting away to nothing :noway: :laugh: hehe
  • dvisser1
    dvisser1 Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    Not knowing what your goal weight is I don't know how much you are trying to lose, but averaging 1.5 lbs a week is really good.
  • rpounds1957
    rpounds1957 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Absolutely! That's good, healthy, sustainable progress! Good for you!
  • autumnpennell
    autumnpennell Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    i would like to weigh 125. if there is still excess fat under my butt then 120, but no lower than that. i am a curvy girl so i am not meant to be super little, but i know for my height, 120 and 125 would both be healthy weights.
  • fat2fitagain
    fat2fitagain Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I think as long as you are going down in weight that is a good thing!!! Keep it up and you will be at your goal weight in no time at all!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!