SHUT UP!!!!!

Options
ok so i have been a little depressed because so far since i have joined MFP i have lost 9 pounds in like 7 weeks.... and felt like it sould be more than that since i have been trying so hard.... well today i did measurements and the results are...(and its pre period bloatiness right now too) but i had to share this because im so excited!!!!

march 12 2008
bust 47"
waist 41"
hips 53"
arm 16 "
thigh 30"
stomach (where my pants typically do up) 50"

april 29 2008
bust 43.5"
waist 39.5"
hips 52"
arm 15.5"
leg 29.5"
stomach 46"

i dont know how many total inches this is but OMG its working!!!!! even though im not losing that many pounds the inches are insane!!!!

Replies

• icupfunny2000
    icupfunny2000 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    ok so i have been a little depressed because so far since i have joined MFP i have lost 9 pounds in like 7 weeks.... and felt like it sould be more than that since i have been trying so hard.... well today i did measurements and the results are...(and its pre period bloatiness right now too) but i had to share this because im so excited!!!!

march 12 2008
    bust 47"
    waist 41"
    hips 53"
    arm 16 "
    thigh 30"
    stomach (where my pants typically do up) 50"

april 29 2008
    bust 43.5"
    waist 39.5"
    hips 52"
    arm 15.5"
    leg 29.5"
    stomach 46"

i dont know how many total inches this is but OMG its working!!!!! even though im not losing that many pounds the inches are insane!!!!
  • eyescatchfire
    eyescatchfire Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I can totally hear Stacy from What Not to Wear, I dunno if you can...:tongue:

What a fantastic job! I know pounds are super satisfying to see disappear, but inches are the next best thing! Congrats! :flowerforyou:
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    11 inches girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    you rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hugs and you go girl! keep up the great job!
    ali :flowerforyou:

(sorry my calc was on rounding sigh...life of an accountant! lol still awesome!)
  • kipper1272
    kipper1272 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    that is awesome!! way to go!! tips.. i want tips.. congrats!!
    :flowerforyou:
  • poledancing_ninja
    Options
    Not that many pounds? You've lost over half a stone!

Pat yourself on the back mate.
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    That is fantastic! Congrats!! I really have made the mistake by not measuring myself. I know it's a much more true account of how we are doing.

Hopefully this will inspire those (including myself) that get pi$$ed off with the scale when it decides to play head games with us! And help us to realize that the scale is a guideline but only that!!
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    The measuring tape is my favorite way to monitor my weight. That's awesome!!! :smooched:
  • bodibykelli
    bodibykelli Posts: 135
    Options
    No YOU shut up!!!! :tongue: OUTSTANDING!!!!!!!!
  • jlauren6
    jlauren6 Posts: 209
    Options
    Great job!! You must feel fantastic!!:bigsmile:
  • ellelit
    ellelit Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    awesome job, and keep up the good work!
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Well WOOHOO!!!!! That is fantastic!! I just bought a tape measure the other day so I'm going to keep track of my measurements. Keep up the good work. That is so exciting! :happy: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • rem1979
    rem1979 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! 7 lbs in 9 weeks is good. The slower it comes off, the more likely you will KEEP IT OFF!!!

I wish I would of had taken measurements at the beginning. I have gone from a tight size 14 to a very comfortable size 12. Don't be a slave to the scale, your measurements prove this is working.
  • lina1131
    lina1131 Posts: 2,246 Member
    Options
    That is fantabulous dahling!
  • BreaNix
    BreaNix Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    ALRIGHT!!!!! GREAT JOB!!!!!!!
    I'm going to go get measuring tape and start keeping track of my measurment too. How inspiring.