Hai guys! New to MPF and looking for motivation!

pulsate
pulsate Posts: 10 Member
Hai guys, I'm Holly, 23

I recently joined the site looking for a fresh take on the fitness world and different ways to start getting myself healthy.

Was just looking for some other people on here doing the same! So that we can bounce back and forth different ideas and tips and tricks!

Any and all adds are welcome. Thanks a bunch!!!!
:}

Replies

• MtnKat
    MtnKat Posts: 714
    Hi Holly!

I have a daughter your age :)

There are all kinds of tips and tricks bouncing around this site! You picked a great place for it!

Good luck in your journey. I know that I've learned a ton just from reading and researching. Learning about will be one of the best things you can do for you!

Good luck with your journey. Feel free to add me :-)
  • keyboardwench
    keyboardwench Posts: 121 Member
    Hey Holly! I'm already one of your friends and saw that you posted this topic the other day and thought I'd comment for the people looking at it...

Everyone add Holly! She's amazing and a great person, so nice and friendly. And she's a strong person/hard worker - I can definitely see her sticking with this for the long run and smashing her goals out of the water so why not friend her and be by her side for all of it? In return she'd be right there for you, she's that type of girl.

... Bhaha I feel so lame promoting people to add her but seriously guys, Holly is terrific person and could use nice people on here as her friend. More people should've replied to this post cause she's that awesome.
  • 197Kiki
    197Kiki Posts: 129
    Hey Holly! I just recently started using the site again and your more than welcome to add me!! The support on here is really good! and seeing what everyone else is doing really motivates me!
  • Hi Holly! I'm your age (well just turned 24 a few daysago) and also new...still checking things out...getting a feel for things, ya know? I didn't even know you added people on here...ha. I'm hoping for lots and LOTS of motivation! Nice to "meet" ya!
  • ahelland21
    ahelland21 Posts: 48 Member
    I am new to the site too, and still getting the hang of everything. Feel free to add me! :)
  • jlbram03
    jlbram03 Posts: 31 Member
    Hi Holly!
    I'm 23 too, and also new to the site! Since I'm such a newbie, I don't have any friends on here yet, so feel free to add me! :)
    Anyone else is welcome to add me too, particularly if you're of a similar age and/or have similar weight-loss goals!

Jennifer