People who have 100 lbs to lose

Options

Replies

• tlafrance
    tlafrance Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    My ultimate goal is to lose a 100 lbs. I am starting with 70 lbs, So far I am down 30 lbs! Feel free to add me as well. :smile:
  • Rays_Wife
    Rays_Wife Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    Hi :smile: Back in January I set out to lose 150 pounds. As of today I am down 50 pounds with 100 more to go. I could use more friends for the rest of my journey, it's gonna be a long ride :laugh:
  • WaterBunnie
    WaterBunnie Posts: 1,370 Member
    Options
    100lb is just my initial goal... got a fair bit more than that to lose.
  • bgutermuth
    Options
    hi, i have around 130 lbs that i would like to lose. ive been heavy all of my life. for MY health and happiness i need to lose this weight. as lots of you, have tried several times and have failed. i just started loging my meals etc this morning. i need a support system!!! please, anyone who wants another friend please feel free to add me.
  • specialkyc
    specialkyc Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I had over 100 to lose but I lost a few since starting MFP. I still have about 95 to go though.
  • paulywoo
    paulywoo Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Hi, I had 118lbs to lose and I've got 60lbs to go. Always happy to help and my diary is open. Good luck all x x
  • tdtl07
    tdtl07 Posts: 33
    Options
    Thanks everybody for the support. Glad to see I won't be alone on this journey. I tried to send some friends requests out but if I missed anybody, please send me one! I am going walk with my kids at the track. Might as well make it a family thing! Hope everyone is having a good day so far!
  • Racheyj76
    Racheyj76 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I have like 150++ to lose Anyone who wants feel free to add me.

Rachel
  • bethb03
    bethb03 Posts: 96
    Options
    Oh and I mean to say feel free to add me, I'm very determined to do this :bigsmile:
  • Daisygirl1024
    Options
    I too am in the 75-100+ range and am looking for friends to support my journey and I will do the same for you...so hit me up!!! :) Good luck to everyone!!!
  • sandhillgirl
    sandhillgirl Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I hate to admit it, but I have/had at least 100 to loose. I have been on MFP for about 55 days. I think I am starting to figure out that moving every day is key!
  • rebrcca3434
    Options
    Feel free to add me or anyone else for that matter. I have 100+ to lose.
  • jordanlinville
    Options
    Hi everyone its Jordan! I have 75-100lbs to lose! Any support would be great and I will do the same in return :)
  • mitchipooo
    mitchipooo Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I'm in, I've got 100+ to lose and am bound and determined this time around. Everyone feel free to add me, the more support and accountability the better!
  • TonyasLosinglt
    TonyasLosinglt Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm kind of new... again. I've been a member for quite awhile, but I only just recommitted to actually doing this. I've been using another site, but I think MFP may be a better fit for me. I have well over 100 pounds to lose (at my highest weight ever) and I could really use the support.

Anyone may add me as a friend. I will do my best to provide support in return!
  • Katanthus
    Katanthus Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    On 31st March, I set a goal of 100lb to lose. I have lost 20lb so far, and 57". I still have a long way to go, but MFP is keeping me going. Good luck to all
  • torygirl79
    torygirl79 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    I had over 100 pounds I wanted to lose, I've lost half of them now though :-)
  • MrsT9217
    MrsT9217 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I have way over 100lbs to lose!!! I would LOVE to have more friends in my situation!!!
    Anyone please feel free to add me :)
  • mayintexas
    mayintexas Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Please add me I have over 100lbs to lose. I've tried many times with many different diets, but I'm confident that this is the way to do it.

Thanks.

Maribel :smile:
  • takelia
    takelia Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat! Feel free to add me... I'm 11lbs down and closer to my goal; We can do this! :smile: