Reached my goal weight and feel fantastic! (Photos inside)

Options

Replies

• bradthemedic
    bradthemedic Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    That's more than you're giving yourself credit for. You've got a body most girls would die to have - so a BIG congrats to you.
  • OhKelsey1
    OhKelsey1 Posts: 139
    Options
    Way to go, you look great! I know, it's ridiculously hard to watch your weight and nutrition in college, especially when there is so much judgement revolving around limiting your caloric intake.

Thanks! It really is difficult in college! Summer has always worked better for me when trying to get into shape. I usually have an active job, and I have time to dedicate to working out.
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    now YOU'RE one of those effortless, slender gals ;) kidding--because i know you WORKED HARD AT IT! way to go, and i loved your story. you're an excellent writer.
  • shayleeloves
    Options
    That's more than you're giving yourself credit for. You've got a body most girls would die to have - so a BIG congrats to you.

this... *jealous* :)
  • OhKelsey1
    OhKelsey1 Posts: 139
    Options
    now YOU'RE one of those effortless, slender gals ;) kidding--because i know you WORKED HARD AT IT! way to go, and i loved your story. you're an excellent writer.

Thank you! I actually am a writer! Glad that came through. :)
  • faefaith
    faefaith Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Good job! You look fantastic!
  • Pedal_Pusher
    Pedal_Pusher Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    Nicely done :-)
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    Doing great :) Love the ruffled bikini.

I feel like I'm somewhere between these two, but probably more on the 'before' side... Definitely thinner from last year but I still feel some jiggle when I walk around the pool.

Guess we keep working. :heart:
  • STrooper
    STrooper Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    Outstanding!!!
  • Dayna154
    Dayna154 Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    WAY to go!!! You have done a great job keep it up, long term you will be happier when you are still fit at my age instead of trying to get fit..
  • CrystalFlury
    CrystalFlury Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Wow, we're about the same weight and you look much better than me! I think I have extra skin in the midsection (therefore, keeping me from wearing a bikini). You did great! There's a big difference between the first and second picture. Glad you learned about eating healthier and didn't look at MFP as a quick fix. Congrats! :flowerforyou:
  • fenwaysgirl
    Options
    looking greeat! keep up the good work!
  • laurastrait21
    laurastrait21 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    my college roommates were like that too! you look amazing!
  • AthenaErr
    AthenaErr Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    You look lovely -well done!!
  • Sharmender
    Sharmender Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look great :D
  • trouble4503
    trouble4503 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! how long did it take for you to lose the weight! i am in the same situation, went from 135 - 146, and i am 5'5 as well.

you look amazing!!! yay!!
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    Simply amazing!! Great job!!! You look great!
  • littlebuddy84
    littlebuddy84 Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    Great job. You look fantastic :-)
  • SerinaK
    SerinaK Posts: 87
    Options
    You did great and look amazing! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!