Should I get on the scale??

Options
I fell off the wagon (waaay off). Ok, I am here now starting over. I just don't want to get on the scale. Should I do it (suck it up, log it and move on) Or wait a few weeks.

Replies

• oneoddsock
    oneoddsock Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Get on there. At least you'll know where you're starting from. You never know, it might not be as bad as you think.
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Don't you need a starting weight?
    If you don't care about the number then don't bother.
  • savageman69
    savageman69 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Get on it.....For me seeing what the bad has done gives me more drive and strives to push much harder....then after you loose what you gained from weak self control you realize that its not worth it and slowly dont find the need to do it
  • DeeVanderbles
    DeeVanderbles Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    I'd do it and get it done with. If you fell way off and are essentially starting again, you'll want to know where you're starting from. It will be less discouraging than when you get on the scale and see the number you were at when you fell off and you feel like you haven't gotten anywhere, when you actually have.
  • fudgecube
    fudgecube Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    DO IT!!!!! Even when you've been really bad and you know you have been really bad you need to get back on the scales and deal with it, I've messed up a few times but until you know what damage you've done its hard to take the steps to fix it. One thing I've learned over the past 2 years is that if you ignore it, it will get worse, I put on 28lbs in 2 years by refusing to go on the scales because I knew it wasn't going to say what I wanted it to x The important thing to remember is that everyone on here is on a journey and there's plenty of support to help you through even the toughest of times xxx
  • Linda_Darlene
    Linda_Darlene Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Get it over with. Just get on the scale! You need a starting point.
  • Julem22
    Julem22 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Ok getting on tomorrow and will get on again Saturday (the day I like to weigh in). Gotta FACE the FACTS...or FAT in my case
  • drcrimson
    drcrimson Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Do it! There are ups and downs to every diet. The key is driving toward your long term goals.

YOLOdiet.com
  • adonnelly13
    adonnelly13 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'd get on.