People who have 100 lbs to lose

Options

Replies

• garfield2099
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well - I still have over 100 to lose but am getting closer to 100 everyday!
  • sed1217
    sed1217 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm happy to have more friends as well! I have exactly 100 to lose and have been on MFP for a week now.
  • CurveAppeal86
    CurveAppeal86 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    I have 100+ to lose as well!
    Feel free to add me :D
  • Mummsy
    Mummsy Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Wish I could do a group add! I had 140 or so, maybe more. I have lost about 27. It's taken a LONG time and many starts and stops. There's no stopping me this time. I am on a mission. About 113 left. I can do it. I ve been SO close to my dream weight and then threw in the towel but this time. It's for real and for good. I have two boys I have to take care of. After taking them to the pool this weekend.......I WILL NOT LOOK THIS WAY NEXT YEAR. I was embarrassed for me and for the boys. Ugg. This is coming off! Good luck everyone. I feel a lot of good mojo in this group! :wink: :wink: :wink:
  • sherichele
    sherichele Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I have lost a few pounds but started out needed to lose more than 100 pounds, so feel free to add me too any of you that want to :)
  • MonicaT1972
    MonicaT1972 Posts: 512
    Options
    I'm 60lbs into a planned 120 lb loss. I started January 12. I am plateaued right now and experimenting to find the righ balance to lose again.
  • LadyB05
    LadyB05 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I am looking for people who have 100 lbs to lose. Maybe we can all support and encourage each other to tackle this weight loss once and for all
    Hi! I'm need to lose over 100lbs and I am also looking to make friends thru this weight loss journey. I haven't been on MFP long.
  • slinne
    slinne Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I started out needing to lose 235. I'm down almost 50 in the past 2 months. I really enjoy the support and motivation I get from this community. Feel free to add me.
  • LovingLisa2012
    LovingLisa2012 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    hi Op and ev1 :flowerforyou:

I too have over 100 pounds to lose, every one is welcome to add me

today is day 100 for me, I log daily and eat in moderation (nothing is off limits) , diary is open to friends, I do have days where I go over (but I am losing weight) if you sound like you can handle that, feel free to send a FR :drinker:
  • Stinaa91
    Stinaa91 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I need to lose around 60-70 lbs, but after all is said and done, I may want to lose about 20-25 more lbs depending on how I feel when I get to my goal weight
    anyone feel free to add me :D
  • justincortes1
    Options
    I have MUCH more than 100 lbs to lose but I am motivated and on my way! Anyone feel free to add me!
  • tabithaneil3
    Options
    i got hundred plus to lose
  • Jamee_J
    Jamee_J Posts: 63
    Options
    You can add me too. Anyone is welcome to. We can do this!!! :bigsmile:
  • Vfemat239
    Vfemat239 Posts: 2
    Options
    I also have 100lbs to lose! :)
  • sweetmissie
    sweetmissie Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    that would be me i have more then 100 lbs to lose lets do this
  • Jude1064
    Jude1064 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Hi! My goal is to lose 120 pounds. I have lost 28 so far. I log on everyday so if you would like to add me, that would be great!! Good luck :happy:
  • kelly3779
    kelly3779 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me :)
  • dilybro0502
    Options
    Hi! My name is Dianna I am looking to lose a 100 lbs and be healthy for my children.
  • MDG8025
    MDG8025 Posts: 4
    Options
    I recently had bariatric surgery and am 100 pounds away from my goal. Please feel free to add me! :bigsmile:
  • TrinaHillier
    TrinaHillier Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me I have 100lbs that I would love to lose.