My success so far!

Options
FreedomReigns
FreedomReigns Posts: 195 Member
Always good to remind myself of how far i have come. I have been a faithful user of mfp since january 2011

Since starting my journey i have kept track of my measurements and here are my numbers

From january 2011 till now i have lost 19 inches from my waist and 11 inches from my hips. That is 30 inches just from those two areas alone!!! :smokin:

I dont know why those are the only measurements that i took at the beginning but in june of 2011 i took more measurements.

In my upper chest i have lost 3 inches, in my upper leg i lost 1 3/4 inches, butt...3.5 inches, chest...6 inches :grumble: , and my lower stomach i lost 10 inches.....that is another 24 1/4 inches for a total of 54 1/4 inches lost plus all the weight i have lost!

If you feel like those scales just aren' moving....definitely take measurements!!! It is not to late!!!!

I am currently doing Insanity...i am on my second week of month two and loving it!

My before pic is in my profile if you want to take a look....i keep it there for motivation!!!

Replies

• marisposa
    marisposa Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    well done :)
  • kamanda85
    kamanda85 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Great job! And so inspiring!
  • FreedomReigns
    Options
    Thank you :)
  • FreedomReigns
    Options
    I can't believe i have lost just as many inches as i have weight....that is crazy!!!
  • melbaby925
    melbaby925 Posts: 613
    Options
    Good for you - you look amazing! I use measurements and pictures to help keep me motivated when I feel that just nothing is happening.

Of course, being able to actually do pushups now...real ones...helps drive home the fact that I'm making progress!

Have fun with insanity!
  • angcubby
    angcubby Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Awesome success story! That's a lot of inches lost! Congrats!
  • FreedomReigns
    Options
    Good for you - you look amazing! I use measurements and pictures to help keep me motivated when I feel that just nothing is happening.

Of course, being able to actually do pushups now...real ones...helps drive home the fact that I'm making progress!

Have fun with insanity!

Luckily i was working on my push ups before starting insanity and i wouldnt say i have mastered them but i am a whole lot better now then i was before!
  • chakaal
    chakaal Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Wel done! Great results from hard work and healthy eating!! :-)
  • FreedomReigns
    Options
    Wel done! Great results from hard work and healthy eating!! :-)

Thank you :flowerforyou:
  • zappatdog
    zappatdog Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Great work:) Thank you for sharing!!! Talk about the inches!!!
  • Outdoorsman50
    Outdoorsman50 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    That is amazing and a true measurement of your success! Not only inches lost, but I'm sure you are so much stronger. You have inspired me to take the insanity challenge and I look forward to your help and motivation!. Thanks for posting!!!
  • FreedomReigns
    Options
    That is amazing and a true measurement of your success! Not only inches lost, but I'm sure you are so much stronger. You have inspired me to take the insanity challenge and I look forward to your help and motivation!. Thanks for posting!!!

:flowerforyou:
  • FreedomReigns
    Options
    Great work:) Thank you for sharing!!! Talk about the inches!!!

I know right. It is amazing how our body can transform!
  • newmrsdec10
    newmrsdec10 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    That's an amazing difference! Congrats to you and thanks for sharing your progress. :D
  • FreedomReigns
    Options
    That's an amazing difference! Congrats to you and thanks for sharing your progress. :D

Thank you :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!