Happy to be back!

Options
Hey everyone! I was on last year and was doing pretty well but ran into some health issues and focused mainly on that for the last 6 or so months. I was diagnosed with Cervical cancer at 31 and had to have a radical hysterectomy. Happy to say that I am cancer free and very lucky that they "cured" me with the surgery. It really made me embrace my life and not want to waste a moment!

Anyway, I am re-introducing myself because I need some positive support through my journey. Though I am ready in my heart, I really can lack at times and need some friends to support me to just keep swimming, as Dory would say :)

Please feel free to add me as I can use all the support available. Can't wait to meet you!!

Replies

• MatrixDyke
    MatrixDyke Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!! I'm so happy you came out of the entire situation with such a postivie outlook... and its great to have you back on MFP :happy:

:glasses: stay classy and I'm sure Ill be seeing you around :bigsmile:
  • returntorural
    returntorural Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    How wonderful that you're now cancer-free! I once had a cancer scare and I can't imagine how I would've coped if it'd come out positive. I'm glad you're here and ready to get back your health!

Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • JeanneGreenie
    JeanneGreenie Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Thanks MatrixDyke, can't wait! :love:

tmcr2r I sent an add request :smile: