id love some advice

Options
has anyone had any success with slimquick. Ive lost 30 lbs in 3 months on hydroxycut diet and excersize, I want to try slimquickim currently at 280. Anyone have an opinions of it?

Replies

• Nelski
    Nelski Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    I don't have any experience on this but my opinion is to just eat real food. I think meal replacement shakes are ok for an occsional quick meal and way to get vitamins/minerals(as long as the ingredient list is healthy) but to rely on the shakes for most of your calorie intake just doesn't seem right to me.
  • girl6_nyc
    girl6_nyc Posts: 37
    Options
    I had an aunt that did Slim Quick a few years ago and yes she lost weight, but as soon as she stopped she gained it all (and more) back. Unless you plan on using Slim Quick for life or you intend to change your eating habits once you stop Slim Quick I don't think its worth it at all.
  • Sweetly_Intoxicating
    Options
    im taking the pills not the meal replacements i eat real food
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    im taking the pills not the meal replacements i eat real food
    I wouldn't take the pills either. But that's just me.

I second the idea of eating real food. Long lasting weight loss comes from long lasting changes, to my mind.

Best of luck with your journey, whatever you decide.
  • MightyMae1
    MightyMae1 Posts: 208
    Options
    Tried Slimquick twice. Once while watching my diet, once while eating whatever I wanted like normal. Lost weight while watching my diet, didn't lose weight when eating normally. So, I think it's not the product so much as it is the diet.
  • gumigal82
    gumigal82 Posts: 350
    Options
    has anyone had any success with slimquick. Ive lost 30 lbs in 3 months on hydroxycut diet and excersize, I want to try slimquickim currently at 280. Anyone have an opinions of it?
    I don't know about that. My parents use sensa, and they are losing weight. I just truly believe though that the only way to lose weight, keep it off, and be healthy is to do it through healthy eating and exercise:) It's the hard way..but sometimes the hard way is the best way.