Replies

• missbabybee
    Options
    I'm a late entry, if you'll have me!
  • HeaterM
    HeaterM Posts: 275
    Options
    I'm a late entry, if you'll have me!
    everyone is welcome! could i have your starting weight,current weight and goal weight for thanksgiving? (most are doing 10lbs but do what is best for you) and if you want you could tell me your final goal weight. I only ask cause im keeping a weight tab on everyone!
  • HeaterM
    Options
    I'm at 279!

Good job keep up the good work!:flowerforyou:
  • HeaterM
    Options
    Hey everyone! Sorry im late to post. but my friday weigh in is 223 :smile: I hope everyone is doing good besides some muscle pains :) Keep up the good work guys!!! Good Night!:flowerforyou: :tongue:
  • sas202554
    sas202554 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Sounds like everyone is doing good. Keep up the good work. I weighed in at 262. I am down 4 pounds from when I started. Yesterday was my 3rd day on plan and I drank all my water. I keep telling myself one day at a time and that is my focus. I feel good at the end of the day if I stay true to my goals. I haven't eaten bread or sugars and I already feel better. When I eat sugar my body seems to retain fluid. I know that the weight I have lost is water weight, but it is still 4 pounds I don't have to carry around with me. Thanks for letting me be a part of this group.
    SW 266
    CW 262
    First Goal 256
  • akasullengal
    akasullengal Posts: 1,499 Member
    Options
    Everyone is doing so wonderful! Yay team!

Did day 4 of the 30 day shred today. My muscles weren't aching as bad this morning. Getting to sleep in always is nice. It is slowly getting easier. I think I'll probably be ready to attempt step 2 by day 10. I'm working on coming up with a list of 2 good recipes to make for the week, so I don't have to worry about cooking much when I get home. I'm thinking black bean soup (as a veggie, I always am in need of extra protein) and not sure on the other yet. I've still got some chickpea stew to finish up from last week over this weekend. Hope everyone has a lovely weekend! Run away from the Halloween candy!
  • cds2327
    cds2327 Posts: 439
    Options
    Ahh! Didn't give my Thanksgiving goal weight.
    Lets see.....figuring this out as i type...

SW: 230
    CW: 220
    GW: overall: 150
    Thanksgiving...210, but that's really pushing it....I'd be pleased with 212.
  • HeaterM
    Options
    Good job everyone keep up the good work!!!! Hey Ashlee what is your goal for thanksgiving?
  • akasullengal
    akasullengal Posts: 1,499 Member
    Options
    How did everyone's weekend go? Mine went well overall. Did the 30 day shred both days (and this morning). 6 days down. Step 1 is getting easier. I'm not sweating nearly as much and the moves are coming easier. My quads also don't feel like they're going to fall off any more.

Food wise, I did pretty well this weekend. The problem I find is that I was thinking about food constantly... about what I could eat, and what I should eat. As I was home for the majority of both days, it was always around. I ended up making relatively good choices, but still.

Today I know already is going to be a bust. Going out to lunch with the coworkers. I'll try to eat as healthy as I can there. Also, pub trivia tonight. Pub food and healthy don't go in the same sentence, so, yeah. Yikes. I know I'll be over on target calories today, but will try and be as close as possible. I'll let y'all know how it goes.

Good luck today!
  • pinbotchick
    pinbotchick Posts: 3,904
    Options
    Hi everyone.

Pub trivia sounds like fun.

My weekend was bad food wise since we went out to eat twice. I tried to make up for it with extra exercise. Yesterday was better since I cooked - wonderful chicken quesidillas for lunch and healthy nachos for dinner. I love Mexican food :love:

It will be nice to be back in normal routine with work today. I better go if I want to get my exercise in before work.

Have a healthy week, eat your fruits and veges and drink lots of water :happy:
  • HeaterM
    Options
    I was a little bad on Halloween but now things are back on track!! I'm gonna have to watch what i eat very closely. Ok so when i was reading what akasullengal wrote about thinking bout food alot it made me think of a question, Does anyone find that when they are getting ready to go to bed the find themselves looking forward to breakfast already and you not even hungry at the time?

Have a great day everyone!!!! Make good choices:drinker:
  • KendalBeee
    KendalBeee Posts: 2,269 Member
    Options
    My weekends are always horrible food-wise for me. My husband and I eat out basically every meal from Friday dinner through Sunday lunch (and sometimes Sunady dinner too). When he got home Friday evening, I asked him not to go get us breakfast in the morning because I knew we would be having Japanese for lunch and having bar food for dinner. His response was he huffed at me and rolled his eyes. :frown: I feel like I have no support at home. But Saturday morning he had a bowl of cereal while I went to work out so it turned out ok. (He always wakes up before me and normally goes to get fast food breakfast before I even get out of bed.)

To make it worse, he's taking these pills that give him CRAZY energy and have made him lose over 10 pounds in like, a week and a half. I'm happy he's losing weight but I'm frustrated that its so easy for him. Plus the fact that he's super excited that he's in the 250s now. He's dang 5-6 inches taller than me and we weigh about the same! :explode: :cry:

One good thing though is we trashed the extra candy we had. I would have sat there and eaten the whole bowl. We had these WONDERFUL chocolate balls filled with fudge, caramel, or peanut butter. Its sad to see the money we spent on the candy go in the trash, but I'm ok with it.

I am currently 251.4 and my next goal is to see 250 on the scale. Thats seriously how small I have to make my goals so they don't overwhelm me. I'm already worrying I won't make my Thanksgiving goal of 243 and if I don't make it, then I'm worried I will give up.

Gah....the stresses of Monday morning.....
  • KendalBeee
    KendalBeee Posts: 2,269 Member
    Options
    you know what I just realized??? I am SOOOOO CLOSE to getting out of the 250s!!! I have been in the 250s for the past YEAR! AAHH!! That makes me so excited!! :happy:

You know what else makes me excited? I'm going on a cruise in 5 weeks. What if I lose another 10 pounds by then?? I would be SOOOO FREAKING HAPPY!!!
  • GreenDayChick820
    Options
    My goal for thanksgiving is 210lbs.
  • cds2327
    cds2327 Posts: 439
    Options
    When are updates, and new goals going to be posted each week?
  • LittleSister
    LittleSister Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Is it too late to join this thread? I just joined mfp today. I weigh 220. I don't care if I lose 10 pounds or 5 pounds or even 3 pounds by Thanksgiving - I just want to weigh less than I did today! And then I want to weigh less than that next month, and so on!

I will be so ecstatically unbelievably happy to get under that damned 200 mark! I've gotten close in the past, down to 203 once, but never all the way. Maybe if I were in a group like this, reporting my weigh-ins, it just might happen!
  • HeaterM
    Options
    Is it too late to join this thread? I just joined mfp today. I weigh 220. I don't care if I lose 10 pounds or 5 pounds or even 3 pounds by Thanksgiving - I just want to weigh less than I did today! And then I want to weigh less than that next month, and so on!

I will be so ecstatically unbelievably happy to get under that damned 200 mark! I've gotten close in the past, down to 203 once, but never all the way. Maybe if I were in a group like this, reporting my weigh-ins, it just might happen!

:happy: Hey I'm Heather and everyone is welcome! Your close to being under 200 as it is I think if you've made it that low you can make it under and then keep going !!:flowerforyou:
  • HeaterM
    Options
    When are updates, and new goals going to be posted each week?

Hey, well i'm still not sure when to put up the tabs on weight, I was thinking after thanksgiving which we have our marked goals!:smile: And in which way are you talking about goals, are you talking bout weight or adding more things other than drinking all our water?? :tongue:
  • HeaterM
    Options
    you know what I just realized??? I am SOOOOO CLOSE to getting out of the 250s!!! I have been in the 250s for the past YEAR! AAHH!! That makes me so excited!! :happy:

You know what else makes me excited? I'm going on a cruise in 5 weeks. What if I lose another 10 pounds by then?? I would be SOOOO FREAKING HAPPY!!!

lol I'm glad your excited cause that helps keep you going:tongue: I like the way you look at things kinda like 50's 40's 30's and so on, it kinda makes ya feel more accomplished:love:
  • HeaterM
    Options
    My goal for thanksgiving is 210lbs.

Great!! I hope everything is going good for you?