Introduce myself

Options
I'm new on this site recommended by a doctor. I have already lost 33 lbs on my own and I believe this might aid me in losing the rest.

Replies

• hamrocks
    hamrocks Posts: 1
    Options
    Hey debc, good luck, im sure if you have lost that much on your own this will give you the extra needed to do the same again
  • howaboutit
    howaboutit Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on the 33 pounds you have already shed! I have been logging for about 5 months and it has helped me tremendously. Please feel free to add me!
  • LDM90
    LDM90 Posts: 24
    Options
    Hello : ) I'm new on this too. Well done on your weight loss and good luck with your goal.
  • dillonfc123
    dillonfc123 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Well done, your weight loss is fantastic! I would love some friends on this site, feel free to add me
  • bexterbee
    bexterbee Posts: 7
    Options
    Hey well done on the weight already lost! I am new back onto this site so feel free to add xx
  • annhamilton1
    Options
    Hello, pray that you meet ur goal.
  • Boston_Jon
    Boston_Jon Posts: 24
    Options
    Good job on the loss already, feel free to add me.
  • rfarrer1
    rfarrer1 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hello Everyone!

I am new to this site as well. It is really neat how you can track absolutely EVERYTHING :)
  • brittanyanneg
    Options
    I'm new myself and I'm hoping to get tons of inspiration to help me on my journey to weight loss.:)
  • gloria_allen35
    Options
    I am not new to MFP but continue to use it as a reminder to stay healthy and on track. Please feel free to add me as your friend for words of encouragement! Best wishes! :smile: