100 Pound club!

Options
I have 100 pounds to lose and I would love to have some support! I started my weight loss journey in January after seeing a christmas photo of myself sitting on the floor with my family. My heart broke, I have always been and overweight woman. I would like to start a new life with a new body!

Feel free to add me! I would love to help you on your journey and provide each other with as much support as we need! <3

Replies

• LuckBeWithU
    LuckBeWithU Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Welcome :smile:

Been Here A Little Over 105 Days...
    55 Lost With 100+ To Go.

Very Motivated......

Feel Free To Add Me....
  • bballentine8132
    Options
    Hey, I don't have a 100 pounds to lose but I get told I'm a good motivator (:
    Feel free to add me, I have about 50 in total to lose
  • urasweethart
    urasweethart Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Started last month lost 8lbs so far and have 120 to get to my goal. Slow and steady is what im trying to tell myself but Im impatient lol Glad to see that there somewhere for us to go.
  • SweetxCatastrophe
    SweetxCatastrophe Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    We're already buddies :) but anyone else is welcome to add me. I've got 120ish left to lose and I'm on here everyday. I love supporting all my buddies here!
  • nadu17
    nadu17 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I've lost 3lbs and have a 100 to go :( ... I could really use the motivation right now too. I'm 27 years old and our culture does the semi-arranged marriages where ppl see your pic and resume prior to meeting you. I've seen all my friends get married and have kids ... and I feel like I'm missing out on life just because I can't control my weight.