Any 5'5" females who need to or have already lost 30-40 lbs?

Options
cprys8942
cprys8942 Posts: 123 Member
Hey everyone, so I've been going through the success stories of many people today and I find that it's very helpful to me if I can see the progress of women who are my height to see what I may look similar to once I hit my goal weight. If anyone would like to friend me and/or send me pictures that'd be great!

Replies

• bobbi_jo2
    bobbi_jo2 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Hey! Feel free to add me as a friend. My name is Bobbi. I am also 5'5". I also like seeing people who are my same height as it is a little easier to compare to. In January, I weighed around 210. And as of this morning, I was 155. My original goal was 148, but I think I'd like to lose a little more than that. I'd be ok with where I am, but I would be thrilled to lose than last 10-15 pounds. Here is a link to one of my more recent blog posts. At the very end, there is a picture of what I looked like back in January, compared to what I looked like last week: http://runningbobbi.blogspot.com/2012/06/utah-valley-10k.html. There is also tabs for other progress pictures on that blog.

I have also done 30DS success story post as well as Ripped in 30: http://runningbobbi.blogspot.com/2012/06/utah-valley-10k.html

Best wishes!
  • sandi50lock
    sandi50lock Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    You look good and I like your blog
  • MariaMariaM
    MariaMariaM Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options
    I am at the 40 pound mark. Healthy eating and a good workout routine got me here.
  • Talialala
    Talialala Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5 and looking to lose 40 +- pounds, maybe less. I like my butt and thighs :) I'll add ya!
  • monkeybrain2012
    Options
    I am 5'5" and I lost 30 pounds before joining MFP. I would like to lose maybe 10 more. There are a couple of pictures in my profile you can take a look. I don't know how to post pictures in the forums yeat.
  • DLSlim
    DLSlim Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5" and my goal is 25 lbs away, but I might not stop there! Feel free to add me.
    I've been here for years, but just made a new profile, so I'm all alone.
  • cprys8942
    cprys8942 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    thanks everyone i'll add whoever hasn't already added me(:
  • mandamommy3
    mandamommy3 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    HI, I'm 5'5" and have already lost 40lbs, but still have another 40 to lose. Add me if you'd like. :)
  • JaneLovesHappy
    JaneLovesHappy Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5" and have lost 32 since dec/jan. pre kids, I weighed around 115-120. So that's my goal, but in a healthy way. I'd be happy with 120-125. Working out feels so good! Finally doing something for me without feeling guity! I'm at 178lbs now. Never have I been so heavy than post childbirths haha! Can't wait!!!
  • beanie1119
    beanie1119 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Hey my name is Sabrina. When I started the weight loss journey I eighed 223 and lost about 50 pounds. I still want to lose about another 30. Currently I weigh about 178. I have gone up and down 10 pounds over the last year. I am also 5'5" tall. Feel free to add me if you like.
  • OrchidStorm
    OrchidStorm Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I just started at the request of a friend. I've already lost 34lbs but I have a LOT more to lose. It was hard and now that school's started again for me, I'm sure it'll be harder but I've got to do it. I checked out your blog so far and it looks interesting. Good luck in your goals!

BTW I'd be happy to share photos that show weight loss, I just haven't put any up here yet.
  • cjmom1005
    cjmom1005 Posts: 5
    Options
    I just started today. I'm 5 ft 5 and 200 pounds. I want to lose about 50 pounds. Good luck
  • konerusp
    konerusp Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Im 5 " 5.I started at 190 pounds,got down to 154 and maintained there for 2 years.I gained 10 pounds recently from my honeymoon,Im back on the wagon to loose15-20 pounds.
  • ltgw2000
    ltgw2000 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I love this thread. I'm 5'5" and pretty new here. My goal is to lose 30 pounds. I have been 20-30 pounds too heavy for a long time now and I know this is going to be a challenge, but seeing everyone else working hard and doing well makes it more fun!
  • lolo406
    lolo406 Posts: 71
    Options
    Me! Im 5'5, 10 lbs down, 30 more to go! I've been looking for others with similar numbers, looks like theres a few around here :) Feel free to add me.
  • kgs0201
    kgs0201 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Hi! I lost 34 lbs on MFP getting ready for my wedding and I remember wishing I had seen more pics of people who were at the same starting weight and goal weight... Good luck on your journey and feel free to friend me although I'm pregnant now so my goal is actually to gain weight but I'll be full force into losing after October 3rd when my baby girl comes! :-) Here are some of my before/afters:

This first one is actually more like 50 lbs down (I lost some weight before MFP):
    Screenshot2012-06-12at75816PM-1.jpg

This one is a one year difference, July 2010 versus July 2011:
    Screenshot2011-07-04at121807AM.png

And here are my MFP official before and afters. The before picture, I accidentally cut my head off and it took all of my will not to just delete it so taking another pic was out of the question :-)... And I actually lost a few more lbs after the after pic but never took another picture:
    BeforeandAfter-OcttoMay.png
  • Sondras09
    Sondras09 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Im 5'5" and Im looking to lose 30is lbs. Im 177 now. Please, feel free to add me!
  • jesspi68
    jesspi68 Posts: 292
    Options
    I'm 5'4", I've already lost 23lbs, so now I only have another 36 to go :-)
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    I'm just under 5'6" I've lost 30. Wanting to lose 20 more!
  • Artemis726
    Artemis726 Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    I guess I would fit here. :) I'm 5'5", and have lost 25lbs here at MFP, but I have been as high as 234 pregnant, and 190+ after having babies. I'm currently sitting in the 134-138 range depending on the day. I might like to get to 125-128, but my body seems pretty happy here for now. There are some pics in my profile where I was 155-163lbs, and a couple down in the 130's. Feel free to add!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!