on again off again.. looking for motivation!

Options
I have used this app on and off to track my weight and never really gave it a real go. My goal here is that i would love to change my lifestyle and just become more fit. I've been gaining weight steadily and it might seem that my metabolism is not what it used to be.. :ohwell: I would love to get a good friend pool on here and cheer on others as well!

In the next couple of months i have a ton going on.. I will be in two weddings and i will be moving to the island of Kauai in Hawaii to start a brewery with my boyfriend :smile: ! I would love to get in good enough shape to start surfing! So excited for this next chapter in my life! And would love to have the energy and strength to keep up with it! Feel free to add me! Looking forward to everything!

Replies

• missyb0929
    Options
    Hello! I too am an on again/off again member and this time I'm ready to make the most of mfp and get involved! I too need the motivation!
  • selig0730
    selig0730 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    ive done mfp for a while now so add me if you want we can help each other out
  • AMS58
    AMS58 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Hi.... welcome back,
    I have been on here for about 3 months, please everyone feel free to add me and we can help motivate each other to a new and stronger self :flowerforyou:
  • Eileensuv
    Eileensuv Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I just joined about two weeks ago and would like help staying motivated as well as helping others. I am very excited about MFP and want to be successful.
  • jules_02
    jules_02 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I'm off and on too. Hopefully this time on for good! I'll add you as a friend. Anyone else can add me too.
  • artichoke36
    Options
    YAY we can do this together!! :)
  • lao482
    lao482 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you are going to be busy over the next little bit. I have lost close to 40 lbs with this site in 4 months, but recently have had trouble getting motivated again. I'm all for extra support and encouraging others. Feel free to add me. My hubby is doing this as well and we have a couple of great under 400 cal recipes I can share. Good luck!
  • Aria_TC
    Aria_TC Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hey,
    I'm new at this and would love to get some friends to help me along the way. Feel free to add me if you like :)
  • RoxyStarr
    RoxyStarr Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm also an on/off member...well maybe a bit more off, but I too am looking for some motivation from other members. I am ready for some changes as well so feel free to add me. Congratulations on all that you have going on & good luck on your journey to a healthy lifestyle :)
  • 2012kwhay
    2012kwhay Posts: 17
    Options
    Hi everyone! Wow I couldn't believe my eyes when I found this post! I am certainly an on again off again member and really frustrate myself. I started again last month but "fall off the wagon" after about a week. I got my email from MFP that I had.t tracked for over a week and started over again today. Getting back on the scale was depressing as I had gained weight again. Ughh I can use all the help you guys have to offer as I would like to make this work. I read so many success stories here and I would like to be one as well! Thanks
  • 2012kwhay
    2012kwhay Posts: 17
    Options
    Hello again everyone! Not sure if this is posting to anyone since I haven't seen any responses but I did want everyone to know that I did it! I tracked all my food and now I truly feel like I have accomplished something! Whew!! On my way to making it 2 days in a row! Wish me luck! Really want to make this work