WHO wants to do the 30 Day Shred With Me???

Options
Comeee on!

I want to do the 30 day shred, I've done it before but I had very bad eating so it wasn't very effective. I am now using myfitnesspal and trying to maintain a good diet and exercise.

Add me and let me know!

Replies

• huyanaG_20
    huyanaG_20 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey I just started this morning. It was the first time exercised like that in a long time so I didn't quite finish it, but it was a workout. I was going to enter it in my exercise diary, but I'm not sure of how I should do it. Do have any suggestions?
  • Mrsshaffer25
    Mrsshaffer25 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    What is the 30 day shred?
  • LlostInSpace
    Options
    Urm, I'm not sure how to enter it, I will have a look later when I am back from college! :)

And the 30 day shred is an exercise dvd by Julian Michaels! It basically is where you do a 20 minute work out every day which changes every 10 days for a 30 day period. Google it, results are amazing!!! :)
  • bitarstar
    bitarstar Posts: 2
    Options
    I'm in! Just ordered it though, and it arrives on Thursday!
  • mjpra
    mjpra Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hey I just started this morning. It was the first time exercised like that in a long time so I didn't quite finish it, but it was a workout. I was going to enter it in my exercise diary, but I'm not sure of how I should do it. Do have any suggestions?

I started SHRED level 1 day1 today. Managed to complete the entire set, but have no clue how to enter it in the diary. Would be happy to join the gang. I also want to know the number of repeats for each of the exercise..like how many times of jumping jack per set??.
  • Monde68
    Monde68 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I wear a hrm. When I do the shred I burn between 120-200 cals. I found I burnt more if I ran beforehand to get the hr up.
  • lrini1
    lrini1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just started this morning as well. I logged as Circuit training because that's what a few other threads suggested. Would love to join you.
  • mjpra
    mjpra Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I am currently entering SHRED in exercise diary as circuit training. I read that each level has a warm-up, a cool-down and 3 circuits that are made up of 3 minutes of strength, 2 minutes of cardio, 1 minute of abs. Planning to get a HRM to get an accurate reading of calories burnt.
  • letswalk
    letswalk Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I just log it using my HRM. I burn about 300 calories which includes a warm up and a pretty long cool down (it takes a while for my heart rate to come down after a workout like that).