Just Starting Out & Feeling Optimistic!

Options
Hi, my name is Tanya. I am thirty five years old. I have a two and a half daughter and I also have three step daughters (eight, ten, and eleven years old). I am a stay at home Mom, but I'm also very much into being creative. I love art, designing and photography. I'm excited about starting this journey on losing weight, getting healthy, and feeling great.

I just started a blog about this decision to better my health, and life! It's called My Heath Happiness. http://myhealthhappiness.blogspot.com/

I would love to meet more people that are going through the same experience!

All the best to you all, and much luck & support in your success!

Thank you!

Replies

• Cheriperkins
    Cheriperkins Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi Tanya. I wanted t introduce myself and wish you Good luck with your journey. I am just starting back myself (my son is 9 weeks old) and wanted to invite you to join Beachbody WOWY (work out with you) for additional motivation. Go to www.cperkifitness.net and click on join. You can create a FREE account and everytime you log your workouts you have a chance to win prizes and money!! Hope to see you there!
  • kmhuneb
    Options
    Hi Tanya, my name is Kim. I have also just started. I am so new I don't even have a pic and my profile filled out yet. But anyway - I am 34, have 3 kids (16, 14, 11). I also love photography and I design/make jewelry. I work full-time, but admire you for being a stay-at-home mom, you have alot more patience than me, lol! I am also excited about losing some weight and becoming healthier. I know there will be tough days, but I am excited to have started. Good luck to you! Hope to see you around! Kim