Looking for some fun Aussie Gals to share journey with

I don't mind if you're guys or from another country really. Though really looking for women with similar goals to me. My goal is to drop a few dress sizes, have fun on the way, not deprive myself of anything, not go for diet, low fat etc. Just normal food, nothing to serious. I don't want to be super skinny or super fit, just a bit smaller around the middle.

Replies

• Dani5togo
    Dani5togo Posts: 3
    Hi Kat, I'm a NZer - good to see someone else on here in our area of the world haha. Looking to shift a few kg's after having my baby. Like you not focusing too much on diet, just healthy choices and trying to be more active. Add me if you want :)
  • Rozziet
    Rozziet Posts: 10
    Hi Krazy Kat
    I'm an Aussie living in the UK. it's hard here to lose weight as when I first arrived here I put on 8kg in 3 months! I've mostly lost it now but trying to see if I can get back to my original size 6.5 years ago. Almost there!
    I've found that depending on what you are eating you may have to change your diet and make better choices in what and where you eat. Happy to always help and have recipes of low calorie stuff that is seriously yummy (like you'd want to eat it everyday yummy) that can help you on your way to a smaller middle :)
  • Krazy_Kat
    Krazy_Kat Posts: 212
    Hi Dani! Yeah it's good to see some other people from this end of the world!
    I had a baby a decade ago....if that counts! :)
  • Krazy_Kat
    Krazy_Kat Posts: 212
    I'm not looking for any diet help, well not yet. Long as I eat my veg, salad, protien, fruit everyday or almost everyday and stay under my calorie goal, I'm good to go! If it happens to be calorie dense, I'll have less.