If you could sleep with someone..

Options

Replies

• rsmithy89
    rsmithy89 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    England. As long as its the nice English accent.
  • Sunscreenandsweat
    Sunscreenandsweat Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Ireland.
  • beccci91
    beccci91 Posts: 214
    Options
    Northern Ireland!!! mmmm....:love::flowerforyou: :blushing:
  • ash190489
    ash190489 Posts: 587 Member
    Options

In all seriousness, Australia was one I've always wanted. New Zealand is nearly the same, so I'll be happy with that, since I'm married :)

We are completely different :P

No, no, in all seriousness - we are EXTREMELY different! So it doesn't count! LOL.
  • ash190489
    ash190489 Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    For me, any man with an accent that says nice things to me! Sweep me off my feet Mr Accent :heart:
  • mikeyrp
    mikeyrp Posts: 1,616 Member
    Options
    I'm from England and I travel a lot with work: I can safely say that there are some fantastically good looking women everywhere - with a disproportionately number in Norway, Romania and Russia...

But I wouldn't swap any of them for my English-with-Scottish-origins wife.
  • m11ekd
    m11ekd Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I quite like the idea of sampling each country in turn but I suppopse that is being greedy:) or wishful thinking. I'm English but live in Wales and although that should not influence me........... Id have to say somehwere where language is difficult and you will have to communicate in anonther way:)......I know boring lol
  • SusanLovesToEat
    SusanLovesToEat Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    LOL! I already do, I'm American and my husband is Australian!
  • DonttrythatwithME
    DonttrythatwithME Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Im gonna have to pack out east, Japan or Korea for me please

p.s im from england and have a spare room ;)
  • gerdabolton
    gerdabolton Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Well... as a Dutch woman, living in the UK.... I can say I have tried and tested the Dutch version.... and eventually married an Englishman (well, 2 actually, but that is another story! LOL) and there might have been an American in there somewhere too...
  • markyp33
    markyp33 Posts: 25
    Options
    Brazil!

Preferably with nice Brazils too!

lol

I also like the name of the country because it appeals to my childish side having the word Bra buried in it

47 going on 4.7 years
  • DavidOfOz
    DavidOfOz Posts: 225
    Options
    As I am AUSTRALIAN (lol), I cant say us Aussies. But someone from America has really captured my heart so its the USA for me.
  • JamesOfLondon
    JamesOfLondon Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Tough one. Some looks / accents are cuter than others, but it's the girls character / heart that gets me every time.

Randomly found this, and liked it...

"Women are like apples on trees. The best ones are at the top of the tree. The men don't want to reach for the good ones because they are afraid of falling and getting hurt. Instead, they just get the rotten apples from the ground that aren't as good, but easy.

So the apples at the top think something is wrong with them, when in reality, THEY'RE amazing. They just have to wait for the right man to come along, the one who's brave enough to climb all the way to the top of the tree."

Another:

A little boy asked his mother, "Why are you crying?" "Because I'm a woman," she told him.

"I don't understand," he said. His Mom just hugged him and said, "And you never will."

Later the little boy asked his father, "Why does mother seem to cry for no reason?"

"All women cry for no reason," was all his dad could say.

The little boy grew up and became a man, still wondering why women cry. Finally he put in a call to God. When God got on the phone, he asked, "God, why do women cry so easily?"

God said: "When I made the woman she had to be special.

I made her shoulders strong enough to carry the weight of the world, yet gentle enough to give comfort.

I gave her an inner strength to endure childbirth and the rejection that many times comes from her children.

I gave her a hardness that allows her to keep going when everyone else gives up, and take care of her family through sickness and fatigue without complaining.

I gave her the sensitivity to love her children under any and all circumstances, even when her child has hurt her very badly.

I gave her strength to carry her husband through his faults and fashioned her from his rib to protect his heart.

I gave her wisdom to know that a good husband never hurts his wife, but sometimes tests her strengths and her resolve to stand beside him unfalteringly.

And finally, I gave her a tear to shed. This is hers exclusively to use whenever it is needed."

"You see my son," said God, "the beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair.

The beauty of a woman must be seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart.
  • carmelamturner
    Options
    Mexico :)
  • Whisperinghorse
    Whisperinghorse Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I'm equal opportunity...pretty much anyone with an accent!! :laugh:

Although Scottish is pretty high on the list...after all, we get David Tennant and Sean Connery from Scotland!

And Rab. C. Nesbitt..... :wink:

I think everyone saying England, thinks we all talk like either the Queen or like those cockney types on Eastenders....

I have a rare Suffolk accfent none of you would understand....

Rum ol dew....
  • Samstudent88
    Samstudent88 Posts: 135
    Options
    I've had Australia........SO.....Russia something different that is not part of the common wealth they all seem to have similar accents...ugh.
  • LooseWheel
    LooseWheel Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Go us Aussie girls!!! :drinker:

Well Aussies are looking pretty bloody lucky! Whoop whoop.

Aussie men are pretty fricken sexy, seen as how I got one!! (And he can put on any accent for me if required) :blushing: :blushing:

French, spanish, italian any accent sounds sexy but thats to talk to only.

Sleeping with someone kinda has a lack of conversation.

Love hearing the french and spanish chefs on the cooking shows. They make food sound so much sexier!
  • Myslissa
    Myslissa Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    Scotland
  • vndonates
    vndonates Posts: 22
    Options
    British! Or Irish. Their accents are amazing.
  • Ekoria
    Ekoria Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    First I'd move to Canada.

Then my answer would be, "my girlfriend in the US."

That's adorable, big brownie points for that answer!