Hoping to find fitness pal(s)

Options
Hi! :flowerforyou:

I'm new to this and I'm hoping to find:
People who can motivate me on days I want to give up! friends to vent about how hard it to say no to cake/cookies/chips/etc..People who have exercise/food tips! People who can make this progress fun and worth while!i have many people in my life who struggle with weight but not many who do anything about it. Feel free to add me if u need someone to motivate you too!

Together we Can do it!
:drinker:

Replies

• trollydollymolly
    trollydollymolly Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Hi there,

Welcome to MFP. The support you get from the friends you make is incredible as we are all in the same boat together. In fact, friends made here are often more supportive and understanding than family.

I have been here since January this year and have totally changed my eating habits and portions!!! It isn't about being on a diet, you should be able to have anything you want within moderation. Logging everything that goes into my mouth makes such a difference.

You sound so determined that I don't doubt you won't succeed in achieving what you want, good luck.

Feel free ro add me if you want s nutty pal from the UK.

Sue
  • CatherineKelly22
    Options
    Hi Jackie, iv jst completed my first wk and lost 2.5 lbs :) add me x
  • SuMcP
    SuMcP Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Hiya - add me! MFP friends are the best for getting the help and support you need - just remember it's a two way street though, those who've been hanging around for a while need you just as much :flowerforyou:
  • RoxyStarr
    RoxyStarr Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hi...in need of some support too. Let's help keep eachother motivated :)
  • mandscaragh
    Options
    feel free to add me
  • 8Tinkerbell8
    Options
    Hey there! I've been on for a few weeks. Add me and we can yell at each other when we mess up!!
  • dillonfc123
    dillonfc123 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hi! I would love some friends to motivate and to help me stay motivated, so feel free to add me please!
  • mezzy11
    mezzy11 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Mary and I'm from Austarlia. Sending you a request now..:smile:
  • johashman
    johashman Posts: 4
    Options
    I'm new to this completely. Could do with some support and would love to help keep others motivated too. I often find that it's easier to lose weight if I feel I'm not alone.