any help will be welcomed

Options
right really need to get my butt into gear. im getting married in just under 4weeks and still have to loose half a stone still :( anyone have any tips?x

Replies

• _Ren
    _Ren Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Just getting started is my best advice.

I like the 30 day shred. The whole first workout is here.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Pc-NizMgg8

After a few weeks, my clothes fit better and I lost some weight. It doesn't give instant results like magic. I am back on it now and feeling better already. After a month on it last time, I dropped a pants size.
  • rednblack84
    Options
    Eat clean and drink plenty of water. Start working out five days a week for an hour a day. I lost 10 pounds my first month doing this. Good luck! The average person will only lose about a pound per week eating 1200 calories a day so don't get discouraged if it doesn't come off quick like you want. It will come.
  • ThenewMrsGill
    ThenewMrsGill Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys. I'm not evening losing a lb every 2/3 weeks at the min so feeling really rubbish did the 30day shred DVD level 2 this morning and this afternoon and been to the gym twice this week. Hope to start seeing results soon. Really don't wana have to wear knickers that start at my knees and end at my chest under my wedding dress. Not very sexy for the wedding night.lol