What's next after 30 Day Shred?

Options
bear_28
bear_28 Posts: 59 Member
Hi! I'm Dhennie and I've been an MFP member for 74 days. This is my 1st time to post a topic, so I hope I'm doing it right. :happy:

I've recently completed 30 DS, which I love because it works. :love: Lost 2 lbs and 4 inches overall. It's nothing drastic like others, but I'm okay with it 'coz I know we're all different. More than anything, the DVD helped me realize that I CAN DO IT! I CAN BE BADASS TOO! :laugh:

So yeah, now I'm ready to "take it up another notch" and I'm pondering which one to do next.

So my question is, for those who have finished 30DS, what JM DVD did you use next? (Or if you're still doing 30DS, what do you plan to do after?)

I have the following DVD's in my arsenal:
- No More Trouble Zones
- Banish Fat Boost Metabolism
- Ripped in 30
- 6 Week 6 Pack
- Killer Buns & Thighs
- Extreme Shed & Shred

(as you can see, I've stocked up on Jillian's workouts... It really is :heart: ..)

I eat mostly the good stuffs and would bring food to work. I currently workout 6 days a week and the maximum time I could squeeze in is an hour. (I have long hours of commute) My UGW weight is 110 lbs but my greatest desire is to have a 6-pack. :bigsmile:

Any advice on how often it should be done, for how many days, any mix and match, etc. would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you very much! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• Agirard25
    Agirard25 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    im finishing up the shred and i just bought Ripped in 30. I'm a school teacher and will be freeing up some time at the end of the week as my summer vacation begins...I am hoping to do 30 straight days of ripped and mix in some p90x (i mostly like the cardio workouts) and running as well as strength trainning when i can.
  • gemzy24
    gemzy24 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Hi i'm currently just coming to the end of my 30 DS and i plan to move onto Ripped in 30 as similar 30day workout ect.. not checked my results yet from 30 DS but will when i finish i can feel a difference though. good luck and well done on your results so far. :-)
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    I did the shred, I have no more trouble zones but never done it. Honestly I found that while yes Jillian works, I really don't like her much lol, so it's hard to workout and listen to her annoying voice. I got p90 and much rather drool over, errm I mean workout to Tony Horton lol. He makes it a lot easier to workout to, he is good on the eyes and delivers results. Loving it so far, but today is only day 2 of it.