Did anyone else blow it today?

Options
Okay so I cant help it I am a suger-olic! I blew my cals by 231 today and why? because I cant keep my fingers out of my kids holloween bag! Can I make it up tomarrow by working out? Or should I forget this day and start fresh tomarrow. Saturday and Sunday is normally my day off from working out.

Is anyone else facing this problem?

Replies

• 08caloriecounter
    08caloriecounter Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately Yes! I am going to forgive myself and start fresh tomorrow.
  • christieb143102
    christieb143102 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I blew it a little today too!
    Just hop on the eliptical for a half hour and its like you never did it.
    I allow myself one cheat day because I am a sugar-holic too! Today was definitely that day!
    Don't worry just start fresh tomorrow...there's always tomorrow!
  • ckholmes
    ckholmes Posts: 123
    Options
    I did but it wasnt on candy .it was drinking, after going out with the kiddos our friends always have us over after and she always makes homemade kahlua and its so good and I had 4 drinks !!! So I am going to not forget about it but I will be aware of what I eat this week and exercise more than I usually do to try to make up for this splurge:ohwell:
  • courtney_love2001
    courtney_love2001 Posts: 1,468 Member
    Options
    I went waaaay over today. I was kind of hung over :noway: :blushing: so all I wanted to do was eat a bunch of crap...and that's exactly what I did. Oh well, back at it tomorrow!
  • vraehn
    vraehn Posts: 1,008
    Options
    Not too bad. :flowerforyou: :smile: :wink: :happy: :flowerforyou:
  • lildebbie
    lildebbie Posts: 2,068 Member
    Options
    I did horrible today, too much candy and treats. I made myself sick with candy...i think i am done with that...we are taking a lot of it to a dentist here that will send it to troops overseas. I want as much as I can out of my house.

DIdn't eat the best when i had "real " food either. I am going to bed and forgot this day ever happend and start fresh tomorrow.
  • 1Sweets
    1Sweets Posts: 395
    Options
    I went to Sizzler Steak House today...I ate the Habatchi Chicken & Salad..i DID have a Bud Light Lime Beer...but.....I BROUGHT HOME the Baked Potatoe, Cheese Bread & Steak for my teenagers (while their out for Halloweenie).

I've learned from you all here on MFP....:heart:

I had yogurt Ice Cream for dessert. I've been good today. But I feel weird like going through sugar withdrawls or something. Hmmmm. Not use to eating good or just getting old:laugh:

HAPPY HALLOWEEN:drinker:
  • j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    Options
    I don't blow is a good enough word for it. I will get back on track however I know i will. We are going geocaching tomorrow and so there is a lot of walking involved so that should burn some calories.
  • 1Sweets
    1Sweets Posts: 395
    Options
    I went to Sizzler Steak House today...I ate the Habatchi Chicken & Salad..i DID have a Bud Light Lime Beer...but.....I BROUGHT HOME the Baked Potatoe, Cheese Bread & Steak for my teenagers (while their out for Halloweenie).

I've learned from you all here on MFP....:heart:

I had yogurt Ice Cream for dessert. I've been good today. But I feel weird like going through sugar withdrawls or something. Hmmmm. Not use to eating good or just getting old:laugh:

HAPPY HALLOWEEN:drinker:

Well despite my efforts to bring more than 1/2 my food home.... I did go over I see now...Dang It....by 300 calories....guess I'll go ride my bike while I watch a good movie called "Austrailia" & wait for the teenagers to come home (safely) from Halloween Parties. Have a Great Night All:drinker:
  • itsmenatalie
    itsmenatalie Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I totally blew it today. We went out for lunch AND dinner, which we never do. I had nachos for dinner and don't even want to know the calories. I only had one piece of candy though, :laugh: . Guess that's not my weakness. Tomorrow is another day!
  • TByrd1325
    TByrd1325 Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    I managed to stick at my maintenance calories. Oh those peanut butter cups were very worth the extra cardio I'm doing today. :happy:
  • shinybonnie
    Options
    Ya, I blew it, but I'm worried about getting back on track because it wasn't just yesterday. I see a pattern starting up again... I'm reading a really good book after the kids are in bed, and the past few days I've started prowling in the kitchen at night. Sticking to healthy snacks - pretzels, fruit, etc (tho last night i did eat halloween candy but not much) - but what scares me is that once I start, I lose complete control and keep going back over and over into the kitchen to find "something" to satisfy...! AUGH!! Anybody have any words of hope to offer?
  • brianmcg
    Options
    Family get-together for mom's birthday, coupled with Halloween did me in. So much for depending on good intentions and my own self-control. Next time I will have a plan in advance.

BUT ... Today is a new day and starting fresh (apart from this sugar hang-over).