The past 30 days- I proved I could do it!

Options
CaraColleen
CaraColleen Posts: 110 Member
Hey everyone! This is my first success story post, and I am so excited to share it with you!

Today is officially Day 30 of my Hot Yoga 30 Day Challenge! For the past 30 days, I have sweat my butt off in a 105 degree room while doing a 100 minutes of yoga. It was so challenging, and some days I would have done anything to stay out of that furnace!

But I did it! I am done! So very happy.

I proved that I am able to stick to something for a long(ish) period of time, and I think this will really set me up for my future weight loss.

Although I did not see body shape changes, I am much more toned and a lot stronger. Plus, I can do a toe stand (standing on just a few toes while all curled up in a ball) and a shoulder stand now. How cool is that!?

So this has been one chapter of my fitness journey, and I am excited to see it end. Now on to P90X to really start seeing those results! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• ChaoticMiNd
    ChaoticMiNd Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    WOW congrats!
  • CaraColleen
    Options
    Thank you!!
  • 68sylvia
    68sylvia Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    good job. keep it up! ; )
  • dorkboi
    dorkboi Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    That sounds like ummm....fun? lol I've always wanted to try yoga! Great job and kudo's to you for sticking to it!!!
  • Jentaylor0295
    Jentaylor0295 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Good for you! Hot yoga is something I have always wanted to try as well but I don't know if I could stand the heat! Good luck on your next goal .. I know you will succeed!
  • j77r68
    j77r68 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    WAY TO GO. what a great start to your journey.especially the fact that you realized you may not always see scale or major changes but you gain in other areas. as you did in your strength and your ability to do new things which I'm sure will make you excel quicker when you try other things
  • hfzimmerman
    hfzimmerman Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! That sounds interesting! I just started p90x last night! It's actually kind of fun..good luck!
  • CaraColleen
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the kind words of encouragement! With all the support from MFP and my determination, I feel unstoppable!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!