I cannot believe how many calories are in those fun sizes

Options
So I just dashed out to get some last minute halloween candy. Ate one of those reese's peanut butter cups (110 cals and 6 gms fat) and mini M&M's 70 cals and appx 4 gms fat) That was basically my exercise for the day gone for just a couple of bites of candy. I never really took the time to see how much damage those little suckers do!! :grumble:

Replies

• vraehn
    vraehn Posts: 1,008
    Options
    I'm with you. How can just 6 M&M Peanut candies have 70 calories? Unbelieveable! I hope the trick-or-treaters keep coming until the temptation is all gone. :flowerforyou: :smile: :wink: ::happy: :flowerforyou:
  • epoeraven
    epoeraven Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    I found out tonight that the Butterfingers ones are bad too!!!! They have like 110 calories. I have decided I would rather have grapes......
  • jseward
    Options
    Yeah, well if you think that is bad, I just found out today that the coffee I was drinking from Dunkin Donuts was 400 calores and I was drinking two a day. what an eye opener MFD is.
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,986 Member
    Options
    We gave out quarters instead of candy for halloween so we wouldn't have any temptation at all
  • nakrya
    nakrya Posts: 191
    Options
    Yeah, they're pretty bad. We had them all week at work in the candy jar at the front desk and every time I walked by I'd grab one...what was I thinking??
  • AmandaB4588
    Options
    Barbie--- that is an excellent idea!! I will definitely do that next year.
  • annlhughes
    annlhughes Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I always give out candy I don't like to eat - and make sure I give it ALL out. Then I ate about 200 cals of suger pecans! oops.