NSV - Overload!

Options
nmb0717
nmb0717 Posts: 130 Member
We threw a bridal shower for my sister on Saturday and I had seen people I haven't seen in forever. I received so many compliments it was overwhelming and it kinda made me shy. I guess I'm just not used to receiving so many compliments from so many different people!

My friend told me I looked like like I did when she first met me in 2006.
My mom and sisters told me my boobs were smaller (YAY!)
My dad told me my cute baby face was back. (Didn't know I had a baby face but ok!)

IT FELT SO GOOD!!!!!!!!!!

I can totally see my face changing... getting rid of that horrible double chin I thought would be around forever. I do look so much younger now. Ahhh!!!!! LOVE IT.

Replies

• JoolieW68
    JoolieW68 Posts: 1,879 Member
    Options
    Awesome! You should be very proud of your hard work!
  • pgalvez
    pgalvez Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Yay! For the compliments! and Yay! for the smaller boobs! Well I guess YAY! for the whole dang thing. I hope my boobs shrink! I would like a C-cup. Having huge knockers stinks and they keep you from doing some activities. I also can't wait to only have one chin. Sigh* Just gotta keep at it!

AWESOME JOB!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!