i admit i ate halloween candy

Options
i need to admit it.
i ate some (too much to count) halloween candy.:cry::cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

"they" say admittence is one of the first steps to overcoming problems. so here i am.:noway: :noway:

do u need to admit it out loud too?:huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

Replies

• BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    I ate about 2600 calories in junk today. My daughter and I ate til we both felt icky, and then gave the rest to a neighbour so it wouldn't be in the house come tomorrow. I actually can't wait to have a good clean day of eating tomorrow.
  • colombiana444
    colombiana444 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I had one twix mini one milkyway mini one mini crunch one mini dark chocolate milkyway and 5 starbusrts.... Oh and to top it off... 3 cupcakes.... But.. I stayed withing 1500 calories so its not that bad... And I didn't workout today :/
  • mehapp
    mehapp Posts: 132
    Options
    Yes, I ate Halloween candy and feel guilty and sick (literally) At this point, I have no desire to eat any more. - which is a fine thing to tell yourself after the fact - the real temptation will be in the days to come. I have a house full of candy (my kids) and know that some days I will be sorely tempted. :sad: :sad:

Maybe I'll just drink some water and log into MFP.
    :flowerforyou:
  • Tiddle
    Tiddle Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    I had some candy AND a piece of Cheesecake. :love: it was awesome. (the cheesecake was my reward for working so hard the last month..!! One of the guys that I work with and I had a deal that if we worked out hard all month, he was going to have a piece of pie w/ ice cream and I was going to have cheesecake at our Halloween Party! )
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    I ate some candy too but made sue I had room in my calories for it. I worked out hard in the morning, was active all day and kept my calories low so I could do it
  • Missouwechanged
    Missouwechanged Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    I did not have any temptation. I didn't buy any candies for the neighbours, my girls are 17 years old and more and 2 of them are not leaving here anymore so no candies were brought into the house. Now that you are talking about it, I feel like giving in and going out to buy a few candies :explode: I will have to work on my self control!!!
  • ilike2moveit
    ilike2moveit Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    I made sure I had a lot of calories so I could go out to dinner-but then I ate candy and I'm sure I went over my calories so I didn't even log it.
  • tami1024
    Options
    I behaved myself on the candy but the friendly neighborhood cookout was a bust. Way to much food and Lime beers! Today will be a better day.
  • tlapdx72
    tlapdx72 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Yes!!! I too had way too much candy. I also have not gone to the gym in about a week ( my kids have been ill) but they have been better for about 3 days, so I guess that isn't an excuse:grumble: but i am going to get back to the gym after work today:blushing:
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    I ate about 2600 calories in junk today. My daughter and I ate til we both felt icky, and then gave the rest to a neighbour so it wouldn't be in the house come tomorrow. I actually can't wait to have a good clean day of eating tomorrow.

THIS Brenda ate WAY too much junk candy too! :grumble: I ate sooo much that I didn't even bother having supper. So MAYBE by not having those supper calories, fats, etc., it will help me come weigh in day tomorrow! :wink: I sure HOPE SO anyway! :laugh: