How to log Leslie Sansone?

Options
Today I done parts one and two of Leslie Sansone Walk at home but I'm not sure how to log it as its not just walking its side steps, knee lifts and other things. I have done part one a few times but wanted to move on :). Can anyone tell me what to log this exercise as?

Thank you for your help :)

Replies

• jcpmoore
    jcpmoore Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    I call it low impact aerobics personally.
  • MadeToCraveHIM
    MadeToCraveHIM Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Using an HRM would really help when doing DVD workouts. Your calorie burn is usually different each time you do it. I love Leslie Sansone's workouts :) Enjoy!
  • lenema
    lenema Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I also log Leslie Sansone workouts as low impact aerobics. Love her dvds!
  • Gill_L
    Gill_L Posts: 69
    Options
    Thank you everyone, low impact it is then :) I do intend to buy a HRM after my holiday next month just can't afford it until then.
  • steelersfamily6
    steelersfamily6 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Today I done parts one and two of Leslie Sansone Walk at home but I'm not sure how to log it as its not just walking its side steps, knee lifts and other things. I have done part one a few times but wanted to move on :). Can anyone tell me what to log this exercise as?

Thank you for your help :)

In her DVDs she says that you usually burn about 100 cals per mile but as soon as you can def get an HRM. I bought mine for about $60 at Big 5, its a polar ft4 & I love it