Hi there

Options
Good Morning!!

I am going to again try and lose weight. I have bought the Active and fit food before but didnt realize what it was, so i am going to try and eat just that and throw in some chicken. I need to do something so here i am for help and support

Replies

• vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    Welcome caseda!! You can do this! Log your food, drink your water and throw in some exercise and you will be on your way to weighing less! Also this site has some great groups to join that will help and encourage you, I suggest going to topics and joining in, it is sooo much fun and sorta addicting!!! Best wishes!
  • harvey6
    Options
    275196.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Calculator

Good morning. I'm new to myfitnesspal. I've tried weight watchers but their scale seems to allow a lttle too many carbs for my body to react. In my younger years I was fit, slim, and strong. I ran everyday, lifted with my boyfriend three or four time per week. I had 4 children (all now on their own) and still remained fit. It wasn't until two bad car accidents messed up my back and my thyroid went on the fritz that I became what I am today. I have some health obstacles to work around but I know I can back to a healthy weight with a little help. My biggest obstacle right now is my hubby. He has a very fast metabolism but is a meat and potatoes man. He is a healthy weight. I cannot afford to cook two separate meals so I either skip dinner or eat whatever I make for him, which is usually not good for me. I have some food that I am not allowed to eat because of some kidney issues, which limits me further because they are healthy diet staples (spinach, nuts, seeds, tea, leafy greens, except iceberg lettuce). When I did weight watchers, the first 7 weeks I only lost .6 lbs. The last week I started following myfitnesspal, did some things from my youner days and ended up losing about 6 lbs.